- Transfer any hotel or condo in Pattaya or Bangkok and back
- Accompany of professional guide
- All entrance and fees
- Divination by the magician, religious rituals, amulets
- You can make tattoo Sak Yant - from 1000 THB
- Passport (or copy, photo)
- Dress comfortable
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
Bangkok Dangerous • excursion from Pattaya
This shocking tour is designed exclusively for adults and today it is one of the most unusual day trips from Pattaya to Bangkok. We will "dive" into the world of crime, mysticism and the legends of giant Asian metropolis. "Dangerous Bangkok" tour is available directly from Bangkok. But the beginning and the end time will be different. Moreover, it is impossible to pick you up from Bangkok's hotel or condo - guide will notify about pick up point.
In one day we will see and feel the various aspects of Thai capital life. Where the modern way is closely intertwined with mysticism and legends, with national customs.
We will visit the quarters where the usual average tourist has not gone. We will see the real life of Bangkok slums, find out how the mail to the other World reliably works, visit the impressive gunsmiths' quarter, the former city prison, walk along Khao San Road, where you can buy documents from any state of the World. Uncover the secret of Bangkok's nightly illegal entertainment, as well as get to know the ghosts that terrify the locals. We will see giant monitor lizards, take a trip on a long-tail boat along an ancient canal, explore the famous Bangkok overground metro over city downtown, see religious dances and much more. This eventful day will remain in your memory forever!
We leave Pattaya at a convenient time - eight o'clock in the morning, so the proposal will appeal to those who do not like to get up before dawn.
Bangkok Dangerous • package details
- Pick up guests from hotels and condominiums in Pattaya, transfer to Bangkok.
- Temple of Wat Mahabut with Mae Nak ghost altar, it is also a symbol of love and fidelity. Here they usually pray for a good family and healthy children. And in Wat Mahabut you can get the monk's blessing.
- Travel by longtail boat along the ancient Phra Khanong canal. Here people live, as they did 200 years ago - in houses on the water. In these places, the mystical events of the legend about the killer ghost - Mei Nak took place
- Walk along the canal embankment among private plantations. We will see how exotic fruit and trees grow.
- Return to the modern city by Bangkok's sky-train BTS. Trip over Bangkok.
- Temple-ship Wat Yan Nava, one of the largest temple complexes in Bangkok, founded by the King RAMA III. The main temple of Yan Nava was built in the shape of a ship. A unique ritual for money, acquaintance with the secrets of Thailand kings.
- Lunch (not included).
- Travel on a tourist boat along the Chao Phraya River.
- The Erawan Sanctuary and cult religious dances and ceremonies.
- Bangkok's Chinatown. We go through the malls where they sell: gems, tea and spice, fish. Look how works "Mail to the next world". Visit market with shocking products", fried insects lane, front street Yaowarat and the famous street cafe with a Michelin star.
- Weapon quarter. We will see how they sell firearms: rifles, pistols, revolvers.
- Former city prison, now a park inhabited by ghosts.
- Evening walk through the Arab quarter, the guide will reveal the secret of illegal nighttime entertainment for residents and guests of the capital. (During COVID-19 pandemic, we replace it with an evening visit to the Golden Mountain or Yaowarat Street, to choose from).
- We are leaving noisy Bangkok and heading for Pattaya.
"Bangkok Dangerous" • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Bangkok Dangerous and write your own review!