- Accompanying of experienced guide
- All entrance fees during program
- Dinner, soft drinks
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Transfer from Pattaya (if need)
- Passport or copy
- Dress decently (shorts and sleeveless T-shirts are not allowed)
- Money for personal expenses
"Real Evening Bangkok" excursion
This author's individual tour is a logical addition to "Real Bangkok" daily program and has a duration of 6 hours. Despite the shorter duration compared to a day tour, going on "Real Evening Bangkok" trip - you can get much more information than during the "Real Bangkok" tour.
As you know, Bangkok has a very vibrant nightlife. As usual for Thailand - there is a tourist and non-tourist nightlife. Bangkok very much changes its appearance every evening. Here, parking lots become markets, schools turn into parking lots, sidewalks turn into street restaurants, and business districts of Thailand capital turn into nightclub districts, bar areas. So, we invite you to see how the city is changing its face and get acquainted with different aspects of Bangkok's nightlife.
* This tour should not be confused with the "Evening Bangkok" group trip from Pattaya. They are completely different.
During "Real Evening Bangkok" tour, we will look at night Bangkok from different angles. You will see the biggest contrasts: tourist areas, markets for locals, Chinatown, several completely different bar districts, the Arab quarter, and much more. So, our evening tour is not only a trip to Bangkok's haunting places, but there will be many completely different areas.
Excursion "Real Evening Bangkok" is designed primarily for those guests who stayed directly in Bangkok. Transfer is not included for those who rest in Pattaya and can be paid separately.
"Real Evening Bangkok" tour details
- We start our tour at 18:30 with dinner in Chinatown, where we will order very tasty local food in non-tourist places.
- Next, we go to the flower market (if your company has already been on the Real Bangkok tour and visited this market, then we don’t go).
- Then there will be the tourist area of Khao San, where the cheapest hotels in Bangkok, and also all European youth from 17 to 70 years old gather. But Bangkok is a city of contrasts, so across the road from the tourist street of Khao San, not far from the Royal Palace, we begin to plunge into the shady areas of Bangkok. Specifically, the area where the old prostitutes are often over 60 years old, and the cheapest massage in town.
- Then we look at the three most famous red-light districts: Patpong, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza. But we do not just watch, we get a lot of inside information, we listen to a lot of stories. We visit some famous bars, but we visit them at the right moment. And you can also see some of the people from whom were invented the heroes of "Personal Dancer" book. It can be noted that on "Real Evening Bangkok" excursion we look not so much at the shady districts, but how the whole industry works, what marketing solutions are used, we listen to real stories from the life of working women. In the process, you will learn the history of the emergence of some red-light districts in the city, listen to stories about the intricacies of the work of "night butterflies" in Bangkok, the specialization of some national diasporas and the organization of the bookkeeping of brothels.
Many people have unpleasant associations with the word "red lights". In this case, you will see that this is its own special world, with its own subtleties and history: a quarter for the Japanese, areas with gays, quarters for Europeans, Arab and black prostitutes, old Chinese prostitutes, transsexuals and much more. It will be about the attitude of society to these phenomena, although you will see everything anyway. We will also visit some colorful bars, the Arab quarter, Nigerian drug dealers, and then eventually the slums to balance the whole experience. Life in the slums is very interesting. And do not be afraid, Bangkok is not a dangerous city at all, so the trip is completely safe!
And we finish this evening program at 00:30.
"Real Evening Bangkok" tour benefits
Since tру "Real Evening Bangkok" is a VIP-class tour, other people do not join the group without your consent. The trip is always conducted individually. If you reserved it alone, for two people or as a group of three people - "Real Evening Bangkok" tour will take place in such company. If the guests want to unite with someone, they can agree among themselves. You cannot take more than four guests in a group, because 5 people is already a lot for this excursion.
"Real Evening Bangkok" excursion - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Real Evening Bangkok and write your own review!