- Transfer from any hotel within Pattaya, and back
- Guide accompanying
- Free photograph
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Extra food
- Transfer from Bangkok is possible but only for extra money
- Passport (copy or photo)
- Change of clothes and some good shoes or sandals
- Swimming suite, sunscreen, hat, towel
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary is an eco-tourism project that started in Chiang Mai. Now, the project spans over four different locations in Thailand - Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya, and Koh Samui.
The location in Pattaya was the first operational elephant sanctuary to open in Chonburi Province since August 2017.
Originally founded in July 2014, Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, is a joint initiative between member of the Karen hill tribes, and local Thai people who were concerned about the welfare of elephants in Thailand.
The mission of Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya is to provide as many elephants as possible with proper health care, and a life of freedom that they truly deserve. Here, use progressive, and ethically responsible approach to raise awareness, and educate people from about the plight of the working elephants in Thailand, about elephant care.
At Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya, the staff adopt strictly "no riding" policy. All elephants are also not subjected to training, and performing. The elephants do what they want, when they want.
Enjoy your visit with the elephants free roaming in a natural home for elephants! At Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya facing the natural inhabited for them, discover fun facts about their care, and feeding them with love. Learn how to make the paper products from elephant poop fibers. Just chill relax, and take this which gives for a relaxing, peaceful day for you.
At Elephant Jungle Sanctuary of Pattaya, a majority of the money raised from all the programs, sale of merchandise and donations goes straight into elephant rescue, elephant care, elephant projects (veterinary care, food, water), infrastructure and land.
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya - Trip details
- Drive approximately 1,45 hours from Bangkok, and 25 min from Pattaya City;
- Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya, and change into traditional Karen clothing;
- Receive an introductory lesson about elephant behaviour and history, before meeting with elephants. Feed, photograph, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment;
- Join the elephants for rejuvenating mud SPA;
- Walk with the elephants and bathe them in the water;
- Eat a meal of traditional Thai food and seasonal fruit;
- Say goodbye to the elephants. Leave Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya and drive back to your accommodation.
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya and write your own review!