- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Food for fish and reptiles
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Money for personal expenses
- Camera, video equipment
"Monster Oceanarium" • excursion in Pattaya
Not so long ago, another entertainment center related to wildlife began its work in Pattaya: "Monster Oceanarium". It is also often called "Monster Aquarium". This is the same. Geographically, the "Monster Oceanarium" is located in the northern part of Pattaya City, but it will be inconvenient to get to it on your own, because "Monster Aquarium" is located behind Sukhumvit Road. Therefore, take advantage of our offer, because in addition to the entrance ticket, the price immediately includes a transfer from any hotel or guesthouse in Pattaya to "Monster Oceanarium" and back. Visiting the "Monster Oceanarium" is especially recommended with children, but adult lovers of wildlife and all sorts of exotic things will definitely appreciate this offer!
Speaking of common misconceptions! In Pattaya, there is another well-known tourist site with a somewhat similar concept: "Pattaya Underwater World". However, "Pattaya Underwater World" and "Monster Aquarium" are still different attractions of Pattaya and they are located in different parts of the city. Therefore, if you have already visited "Pattaya Underwater World", then you can go to the "Monster Aquarium" - there will be strictly different. Those who have visited the "Monster Oceanarium" cannot be afraid to see the same and go to "Pattaya Underwater World" to see the mysterious underwater world of the Gulf of Siam with their own eyes. In general, this is a common mistake, as, for example, they confuse "Tiger Park @ Pattaya" and "Sri Racha Tiger Zoo" with each other.
"Pattaya Monster Aquarium" • package details
- A new glass tunnel is located here, which will allow all guests of "Pattaya Monster Aquarium" to see the predatory inhabitants of the seas and oceans. All from a short distance! Of course - sharks, as well as rays, moray and similar fish.
- Many aquariums with bizarre and sometimes frightening fish. Piranhas, catfish, arapaima, snakeheads live here.
- Terrariums with reptiles. Sometimes quite cute, and sometimes scary.
- A collection of animals and reptiles that were born with genetic abnormalities that seriously affected their appearance. Like: a turtle with two heads, a fused lamb, a calf with a modified muzzle, and other anomalous things.
- Aquariums where you can feed the fish. This attraction is one of those that are very popular with children.
In addition, some representatives of the feathered fauna and animals are represented here, as in contact zoo. At the request, you can feed, as well as take pictures with a python, owl, eagle and others.
"Monster Aquarium" in Pattaya Thailand • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Search only ticket
You can read real reviews about Monster Aquarium in Pattaya and write your own review!