- Professional guide acconpanying
- Flight Bangkok-Chiang Rai-Bangkok (sometimes Utapao)
- Accommodation for two nights in comfortable eco-hotels, and in third night at hotel in Chiang Mai
- Full board: four lunches, three breakfasts, three dinners
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Change hotel class
- Single accommodation at hotels
- Alcohol and supplementary food
- Passport (required original), immigration card
- Money for personal expenses
- Temple clothes - knees and shoulders closed
- Bathing accessories, towels
- Lunchbox from hotel
- Camera and video equipment
Golden Triangle Maximum • 4 day tour from Pattaya
This excursion from Pattaya to northern provinces of of Thailand Kingdom is an extended variation of a three-day "Golden Triangle Best" trip here. Three day excursion "Golden Triangle - The Best" has been significantly improved and now we will have even more time at our disposal. We will visit the most interesting and vibrant sights of Northern Thailand, which will be interesting even if you have already been to other programs in the Golden Triangle of Thailand. Excursion "Golden Triangle Maximum" is completely free from shopping malls. There are no extra stops on this excursion. No time wasted in traffic jams. We will save your time as much as possible in order to use every minute, see the maximum of the most interesting sights of the North of Thailand and exclude all unnecessary, little interesting.
The trip Golden Triangle "Maximum" is always performed with an experienced guide.
Golden Triangle Maximum • visit places
The first day:
- We fly from Bangkok to Chiang Rai, meeting with the guide at Chiang Rai airport.
- Visiting the world-famous temples of Northern Thailand: White Temple (Wat Rong Khun), Blue Temple (Wat Rong Suea Ten) and Black House - museum of death (Baan Dam).
- Delicious and hearty lunch.
- Exploring the new Temple of the Goddess of Mercy.
- Arriving in the area of the Golden Triangle. We make a cruise on a classic long-tail boat along the Mekong river, while entering the territorial waters of Myanmar and Laos. We visit Dao Island in Laos. This island has the status of "Duty Free". Here in local market you can choose outlandish souvenirs.
- We check into a luxury hotel located directly in the Golden Triangle.
- We have dinner at a restaurant overlooking the Golden Triangle with sunset in the background.
- We visit Mae Sai border town with its beautiful observation deck, which offers a panorama of the neighboring regions of Burma.
- Emerald Lake and the famous cave in Sleeping Girl Mountain, where the children's football team got lost.
- Exploring the museum of 2018 rescue operation, dedicated to the rescue of the football team from captivity in a cave.
- Next on the program is lunch.
- Visit a temple with bearded monkeys. We look at the territory with caves and lakes, which are teeming with colored carps.
- We arrive at Doi Tung. Palace and park ensemble high in the mountains.
- Check-in at an excellent hotel on Doi Mae Salong mount - there are wide panoramic balconies in each room, overlooking the mountains, tea and coffee plantations.
- We will make a trip through the mountainous province Chiang Rai with stops at the observation decks, from where beautiful panoramas open up.
- Acquaintance with the magnificent beauty of Tha Thon chedi on top of the cliff overlooking the valley of Kok river.
- We will also visit a beautiful Buddhist temple in Fang city.
- Have lunch in a restaurant with rice fields in the background.
- Chiang Dao cave is interesting and long, but at the same time well lit and equipped. And near the cave we see the ancient temple and chedi.
- Arrival to Chiang Mai. Here on Doi Suthep mountain we will visit an observation deck overlooking the entire city during sunset.
- Chiang Mai city tour. We visit the new Silver Temple. Wat Phra Singh is the largest and one of the most important temples in Chiang Mai. Wat Chedi Luang - this temple is one of Chiang Mai city symbols, and its chedi is recognized as the main city attraction.
- We also visit another temple - Wat Suan Dok.
- We have lunch.
- During Chiang Mai sightseeing tour, we visit Doi Suthep temple at an altitude of 1030 meters, where 304 steps lead.
- And after that you will be transferred to Chiang Mai airport, flight to Utapao or Bangkok.
Golden Triangle Maximum • package details
The first day:
- 3:00 Departure from Pattaya to Bangkok airport.
- 06:00 Flight from Bangkok to Chiang Rai.
- 07:30 Meet our guide at Chiang Rai airport.
- 8:30 We visit the famous Wat Rong Khun - White Temple. The road to White Temple takes a little time, we get to it along the new bypass highway without stopping at Chiang Rai.
- 10:30 We get acquainted with the newly built, beautiful Blue Temple.
- 12:00 And of course - the Black house. This attraction is a real "museum of death", where all the interior decoration is made of bones, skins of various animals, horns and skulls.
- 13:00 We have lunch.
- 14:00 We will visit new temple of the Goddess of Mercy.
- 15:30 Arrive at the Golden Triangle. River trip on classic long-tail boat along the Mekong river, entering the territorial waters of Myanmar and the Democratic Republic of Laos. We visit Dao Island in Laos. This island has the status of Duty Free. Souvenir market in Laos.
- 18:00 Check-in at a luxury hotel in the Golden Triangle.
- 18:30 Dinner at a restaurant overlooking the Golden Triangle at sunset.
- 8:00 Breakfast and after that we check out from hotel.
- 09:30 Mae Sai area near the border with Myanmar. An observation deck overlooking the surrounding territories of Burma (Myanmar).
- 11:00 Beautiful Emerald Lake.
- 12:00 The cave in the Sleeping Girl mountain. This is the same cave where the children's football team was blocked in 2018th. Rescue Operation Museum of March 23, 2018 - very touching.
- 13:00 We have lunch on the shore of a picturesque mountain lake, in a national Thai restaurant in pavilions on the lake.
- 14:00 Temple of bearded monkeys with caves and lakes that are teeming with colored carps.
- 15:00 Doi Tung, a palace and park ensemble high in the mountains, along the way we make stops at two viewing platforms with amazing views of the entire Chiang Rai province.
- 18:00 Check-in at the hotel on Mount Doi Maesalong - wide panoramic balconies in each room, overlooking the mountains, tea and coffee plantations. Doi Maesalong is a high-mountain resort in Thailand and a Chinese enclave where the Chinese diaspora lives compactly.
- 18:30 Dinner at the national Chinese restaurant.
- In the evening, if desired, there will be an opportunity to taste and purchase local tea, coffee, honey and souvenirs - the prices are not high, since the places are not touristy.
- 8:00 Breakfast at the hotel and check-out from it.
- 9:00 Traveling through the mountainous province of Chiang Rai with stops at observation decks with beautiful views of the mountains, rice fields, tea and coffee plantations.
- 11:00 View the magnificent Tha Ton chedi on top of the cliff overlooking the valley of Kok river.
- 12:30 Beautiful Buddhist temple in Fang city.
- 13:30 Lunch.
- 15:00 Chiang Dao - an interesting long cave, well lit with well-equipped paths for viewing. There are many halls here, and some of the halls are used as underground temples for all kinds of rituals. Near the cave there is an ancient temple and a chedi.
- 17:00 Doi Suthep mount - there is an observation deck with a panorama of the entire Chiang Mai city, beautiful views against the backdrop of sunset.
- 18:30 Check into a hotel in Chiang Mai.
- 19:00 Dinner.
- Free time, if desired, everyone can visit the Wua Lai Night Market operating in Chiang Mai.
- 08:00 Breakfast at the hotel in Chiang Mai, check out from it and move on.
- 8:30-13:30 Sightseeing tour of Chiang Mai city. During this city tour we visit the new Silver Temple. One of the largest and most important temples in the city - Wat Phra Singh, which is located on an impressive territory and was founded in 1345. Wat Chedi Luang temple is one of city symbols. Wat Suan Dok temple, which is located a little away from the main attractions of Chiang Mai on Suthep Road, which goes from the western gate of the old city. Here, on the temple territory, there are many small stupas with remains of the most famous Chiang Mai rulers in the past.
- 13:30 Lunch in the suburbs of Chiang Mai.
- Continuation of Chiang Mai sightseeing tour. We visit the unique production of umbrellas, paper and silk.
- 15:00 Doi Suthep temple at an altitude of 1030 meters, to which 304 steps lead.
- 18:30 Transfer to Chiang Mai airport.
- 21:00 Flight to Utapao or Bangkok.
- 23:00 Arrive to Pattaya, transfer our guests to hotels in Pattaya.
As you can see, four-day "Golden Triangle Maximum" excursion is built on the principle of a three-day tour from Pattaya in this direction. But only in the option of traveling to Northern Thailand considered here, you can get to know Chiang Mai city - the northern cultural capital of Thailand Kingdom, in the most detailed way. As well as visit the beautiful Silver Temple.
"Golden Triangle Maximum" • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Golden Triangle Maximum and write your own review!