- Transfer from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Professional guide accompanying
- Flight Bangkok -Chiang Rai -Bangkok
- Accommodation for two nights in comfortable hotels
- Full board: three lunches, two breakfasts, two dinners
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Change hotel class
- Single accommodation at hotels
- Alcohol and supplementary food
- Passport (required original), immigration card
- Money for personal expenses
- Temple clothes - knees and shoulders closed
- Bathing accessories, towels
- Lunchbox from hotel
- Camera and video equipment
The Golden Triangle of Thailand 3 day tour
This tour from Pattaya the northern provinces of the Kingdom of Thailand will take 3 days. We will visit the most interesting and impressive places that will be interesting, including those who have already been at other programs to the Golden Triangle. The three-day tour "Golden Triangle - The Best" takes place without shopping, without unnecessary travel and traffic jams, as well as without spending the night in noisy cities. We save time as much as possible in order to use every minute with benefit, to see the maximum of the most interesting sights of the North of Thailand and to exclude all unnecessary, little interesting.
The Golden Triangle trip "The Best" is accompanied by an experienced guide.
Golden Triangle "The Best" • ten "Pros"
- We will spend the night time in eco-hotels. That is, resorts located in nature. Not in cities, but in the most picturesque places.
- You will taste the best dishes of northern Thai and Chinese cuisines. It is possible to organize a vegetarian meal if you inform about it when ordering a tour.
- Minimum travel - maximum attractions.
- We will visit the unique Emerald Lake in the mountains, which was open for tourists only in 2018th.
- Full immersion in the national atmosphere of the North Kingdom.
- We will not rush anywhere.
- Do not spend our time in city traffic jams.
- The tour is carried out in small groups from 2 to 6 people in comfortable transport.
- The ability to make adjustments to the program according to your desire, even on the route.
- If there is at least 2 people - the tour can be performed on any day.
Golden Triangle "The Best" • package details
The first day:
- 3:00 Pick up our guests. Departure from the hotel to Bangkok Airport.
- 6:00 Flight from Bangkok to Chiang Rai.
- 7:30 Meeting with our guide at Chiang Rai airport.
- 8:30 Inspect the famous White Temple (Wat Rong Khun). The road to the White Temple takes a little time, we get to it by a new way, bypassing Chiang Rai city.
- 10:30 Get to know the newly built, beautiful Blue Temple (Wat Rong Suea Ten).
- 12:00 And of course - the Black Temple (Baan Dam museum). This museum of death, where all the interior decoration is made of bones, skins of various animals, horns and skulls.
- 13:00 Have lunch.
- 14:00 Visit the new temple of the Goddess of Mercy.
- 15:30 Arriving at the Golden Triangle. We board to a classic long-tailed boat and go on a cruise along the Mekong river with a visit to territorial waters of the Union of Myanmar and the Democratic Republic of Laos. We will visit the island of Tao in Laos. This island has the status of duty free zone. Souvenir market in Laos.
- 18:00 Check-in at a luxury hotel in the Golden Triangle.
- 18:30 Dinner in a restaurant overlooking the Golden Triangle at sunset.
- 8:00 Breakfast and check out from the hotel in Golden Triangle.
- 9:30 A district of Mae Sai at the Myanmar border. Observation deck with views of the surrounding territory of Burma (Myanmar).
- 11:00 The most beautiful Emerald Lake.
- 12:00 Cave in the mountain of the Sleeping Girl. This cave is very famous, because here the children's football team was lost. Museum of the rescue operation 23 March 2018th - very moving.
- 13:00 We have lunch on the shore of a picturesque mountain lake, in a national Thai restaurant in the gazebos on the lake.
- 14:00 Temple of bearded monkeys with caves and lakes, which are teeming with colored carps.
- 15:00 Doi Tung, a palace and park ensemble high in the mountains, along the way we make stops at two viewing platforms with amazing views of the entire Chiang Rai province.
- 18:00 Check-in at the hotel on Doi Mae Salong mountain. Large panoramic balconies in each room, with views of the mountains, tea and coffee plantations. Doi Mae Salong is a high mountain resort in Thailand and a Chinese enclave, where the Chinese diaspora compactly resides.
- 18:30 We have dinner at a national Chinese restaurant.
- In the evening, at will, you will have the opportunity to taste and purchase local tea, coffee, honey and souvenirs - the prices are not high, because the places are not tourist.
- 8:00 Breakfast at the hotel and departure from the hotel in Doi Mae Salong.
- 9:00 Travel through the mountainous province of Chiang Rai with stops at viewing platforms with stunning views of the mountains, rice fields, tea and coffee plantations.
- 11:00 We will visit the magnificent Tha Ton chedi (Wat Thaton Chedi) on top of a cliff towering above the valley of the Kok river.
- 12:30 A beautiful Buddhist temple in Fang.
- 13:30 Lunch.
- 15:00 Chiang Dao - an interesting long cave, well-lit with well-equipped walkways for exploring. There are many halls, and some halls are used as underground temples for all kinds of rituals. Near the cave are an ancient temple and chedi.
- 17:00 Mount Doi Suthep - an observation deck with a panorama of Chiang Mai city is equipped here, beautiful views in the sunset time.
- 18:30 Transfer to Chiang Mai airport.
- 21:00 Flight from Chiang Mai to Bangkok.
- 23:30 We arrive to Pattaya, delivering guests to hotels and condos.
"Golden Triangle Best" • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Golden Triangle Best and write your own review!