- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Passport or copy
- Clothes for visiting temples - knees and shoulders are closed
- Comfortable shoes
- Camera, video equipment
- Swimming equipment, towel, un protection
- Money for personal expenses
"Pathfinder" excursion in Pattaya
One-day author's adventure tour "Pathfinder" from noisy Pattaya through the deep jungle of Chonburi province, which is located in the eastern part of Thailand. Sometimes this excursion is called "Expedition - Pathfinder". A great offer if you would like to visit the unexplored protected corners of the Kingdom of Thailand, visit mysterious Buddhist temples lost in the rocks and go through real religious rituals. There is also a certain amount of extreme - we will raft down an underground river, crawl through a system of bizarre caves and refresh ourselves under the streams of beautiful waterfalls.
The "Expedition" excursion does not imply long journeys. All attractions are within an hour and a half drive from Pattaya.
"Expedition - Pathfinder" tour details
- Pick up from Pattaya hotels at 8:00 am. The trip is carried out in a comfortable minibus with air conditioning, in the case of a small group of up to 8 people - in a minivan. The groups are accompanied by professionally trained guides. An hour later we will have a short stop to smoke and stretch our legs.
- The first point of our journey is a picturesque sheep farm (but this is not Pattaya Sheep farm, a completely different place). We have a rest and take pictures with animals. Children will be especially delighted; animal feed is already included in the price and communication is even more willing. And in general, this is a very picturesque place.
- Forest Temple, which is inhabited by good and evil spirits. We will visit both parts of the monastery. On the way to the territory of Paradise and Hell, we will pass lakes with huge water lilies, past a small waterfall.
- Lunch in Thai national style.
- Boat trip along the underground river. The cave is very long, rafting about 500 meters, and part of it must be walked. But there is almost no physical activity and anyone can travel.
- Meeting with monkeys, feeding funny animals.
- Shimmering cave with golden Buddha. Here you can also go through the Luck Ritual.
- We visit a multi-level waterfall (as on the Lost World excursion).
- Swimming with carps in the emerald-colored mountain lake, swimming in the streams of the waterfall. There is a lot of time, we are in no hurry.
After completing a day full of impressions, we return to Pattaya. Where we arrive by seven o'clock in the evening. We say goodbye to our guide and then we take guests to Pattaya hotels.
"Expedition - Pathfinder" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Expedition - Pathfinder and write your own review!