- Transfer from any hotel or condo Pattaya and back
- Work as a professional guide
- All entrance fees and charges
- Lunch, soft drinks
- Donations and alms at the temple
- Souvenirs and other expenses for personal needs
- Dress comfortably, like walking in nature
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
"To Dragon Lair" • excursion from Pattaya
"Dragon Lair" is new mystical adventure tour in Thailand for one day. Only an hour from noisy Pattaya, in a remote jungle of a mountain valley, on the lakeshore, is located an ominous and huge monastery. Populated with spirits and ghosts.
The territory of this monastery is divided into two parts. In one territory of the monastery live evil spirits, and in the other part live good spirits. We will visit both territories on our trip to the Dragon's Lair.
Along the way we will meet lakes with giant water lilies of meter size, waterfalls and grottoes. Traditionally, travelers are accompanied by an eerie howl of wild dogs, coming from the surrounding mountains - this will add an ominous effect.
We will have lunch in a restaurant where we will test delicious and rather rare dishes of Thai national cuisine - it will be very tasty!
And in the evening we will arrive at the Dragon Cave, from where a flock of bats flies at sunset.
Also "Dragon Lair" excursion program includes a visit to farm with rare species of animals. Including South American, like a highland farm on an excursion "Alpaca Park". And besides - everyone can take part in a unique ritual against the evil eye in the famous temple of King Thaksin.
Excursion "Dragon Lair" passes along the ring route and therefore we will not go the same way twice. Distance from Pattaya is 120 kilometers maximum. To go here, you do not have to get up early, and all travel between attractions does not take much time.
"Dragon Lair" • package details
- 8:00-9:00 We leave Pattaya. Pick up guests from hotels and condominiums in Pattaya.
- 9:30-10:30 Visit a farm where rare species of animals live. We communicate, among other things, with curious alpacas, vicunas and good-natured capybaras - just exactly like on the Alpaca Park high-mountain farm during "Land of Kings" excursion. In the same place on the farm we will rest and drink coffee.
- 10:00-11:30 King Thaksin Temple, where everyone can go through the ritual against the evil eye.
- 12:30-13:30 A delicious lunch in Thai national style. Vegetarian lunch is also possible.
- 14:00-17:00 Creepy monastery in the jungle. In addition to visiting the sector of good and evil ghosts, we will take a hike through the real, wild and scary jungle.
- 17:40-18:10 We visit the Dragon Lair cave, in the evening we observe a flock of bats.
- At 19:30 we are already in Pattaya, transfer to hotels and guesthouses.
Excursion "Dragon Lair" • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Dragon Lair and write your own review!