- Transfer by air-con minibus from any hotel/condo in Pattaya and back
- The staff accompanying
- Meals 4 times
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night
- Thai visa fee
- Overstay in Thailand 500 ฿/day
- Duty Free expenses
- Laos visa on arrival (for citizens of several countries, can ask our manager via Hotline 083-838-3539)
- Extra food
- Your passport
- Balance sheet from your bank. It must show money movement at least 3 months. Minimum account balance of 20,000 ฿ (800 $ or 800 €). The account must be personal for the those who is going to get a visa. Copy of lease agreement in Thailand.
- Immigration card (if you have it)
- Three passport-size photos
- If you need visa on arrival to Laos PDR, surcharge will be from 1,200 ฿ and above - for each country individually. Learn more via Hotline 083-838-3539
- USD or THB for personal expenses
From Pattaya to Laos for Thai tourist visa
An organized visa-trip from Pattaya to Laos for get single tourist visa is relevant in the case when you need to leave the Kingdom of Thailand and apply for a visa outside of country. The trip is carried out to Laos, where the nearest consulates of Thailand are located in Savannakhet. Visa-run from Pattaya to Laos for tourist visa takes 3 days/2 nights. The first night is spent on the way, and the second - in a comfortable hotel in Laos.
Visa-run from Pattaya to Laos - Trip details
A trip to Laos for tourist visa goes like this. Around 16:30 - 17:00 you will be picked up from your hotel or condominium by air-conditioned minibus. Pick up of other clients from hotels in Pattaya.
During the trip there will be three stops for meals, a smoke break, toilet. Each for half an hour. It is a long trip (from Pattaya to the border with Laos about 700 km), but our transport is comfortable and the time passes unnoticed.
Under the guidance of our staff, you leave Thailand through the land border crossing. The procedure is exactly the same as at the airport. Unless there are much fewer people here and practically no customs control (however, this does not mean that you can carry as much alcohol and cigarettes across the border as you like).
Thai transport will not go to Laos. You will be accompanied by the same staff, but minibus is always different. On average, by 8:00-8:30 the group will already arrive at Thai Consulate in Laos.
An organized visa-trip to Laos is good because you do not have to stand in common queue at the Consulate. You do not need to fill out any forms either. Everything will be done by our staff. You just need to sign. The consular fee for Thai visa is already included in the cost of our service.
Passports with visas are issued at Thailand Consulate the next day. After submitting the documents to Thailand Consulate, the group will be taken to the hotel. After checking into the hotel - free time until 12:00 the next day. Enough to explore the city. The trip includes 4 times meal (2 lunches, dinner, and breakfast).
Regarding the local currency. In Laos, you can pay with $, ฿ and local currency - Lao Kip. Before leaving Laos, be sure to spend or exchange Laos currency to ฿/$. Because the currency of Laos is not in use in Thailand.
The next day, check out from hotel will be in 12:00. Take passports with tourist visa from the Consulate. The group goes to the border crossing. Immigration cards are filled out for you. Check the correctness and compliance of tourist visas.
You leave Laos and enter Thailand. Here your task is to give your passport with an immigration card to passport control window, and then make sure that the entry stamp is for the appropriate number of days (occasionally it happens that officers mistakenly confuse stamps). However, this will be checked by our staff waiting for you outside the passport control area. The group goes to the parking lot, gets into a minibus and goes back to Pattaya. Departure is usually at 15:30 and with two rather long stops along the way, arrival in Pattaya by 23:30.
**Sometimes it is necessary to take Thai spouse as a passenger (for instance in the case to open marriage visa). So, choose "Only transfer" option if need go together with an accompanying person.
Visarun from Pattaya to Laos - Trip timing
- 18:00 Pick-up from Pattaya hotels/condos. The group leave Pattaya. One night on the way, in comfortable minibus.
- 07:00 We arrived in Savannakhet City in Laos. Submitting documents to the Consulate;
- 11:30 Branch at the restaurant;
- 12:00 Check-in at hotel. Free time;
- 18:00 Dinner in hotel.
- 07:00-10:00 Breakfast in hotel, free time;
- 11:30 Check-out from hotel;
- 12:00 Lunch;
- 14:00 Get passport with visa to Thailand;
- 15:00 Departure to Pattaya;
- 23:30-00:00 The group arrived in Pattaya. Deliver to hotels/condos.
Thai visa without leaving Thailand
If you are already in Thailand, then some types of visas can be issued without leaving the country. With our help, you can apply for a retirement, student and some other types of visas to Thailand on a turnkey basis.
For more information about obtaining a visa to Thailand on a turnkey basis, please contact the Hotline: 083-838-3539, WhatsApp, or Viber by clicking the link! Please note that the list of documents for a visa and the price of a visa to Thailand on a turnkey basis may vary depending on several factors.
Visarun to Laos from Pattaya - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Visa-run from Pattaya to Laos and write your own review!