|Thai-Online||Date: Thursday, 14.07.2022, 15:17 | Message # 1|
|Tomorrow July-15-2022 we offer unique one-day excursion "Alpaca park and Land of Kings" from Pattaya to Ratchaburi province. This tour includes high-mountain zoo with exotic animals from all world.|
Only here you will understand that all the stories about "another" Thailand - are not a figure of speech, but reality! Which is different from what everyone is used to seeing in Pattaya, Phuket or Bangkok. Everything around will be so different from Thailand that it rather resembles Europe, some alpine meadows or Norwegian fjords.
Before lunch, we stop by an orchid farm, where we have the opportunity to admire the many varieties of these famous plants that have become a real symbol of Thailand.
"Alpaca Park and Land of Kings" trip program:
- 04:00 Pick up from hotels/condos in Pattaya;
- 05:00 Departure from Pattaya;
- 08:00 Stop for coffee, breakfast (not included);
- 09:00 Khao Bin Cave the most beautiful in Kingdom of Thailand;
- 10:40 Alpaca-Park highly in the mountain, the part of South America in Thailand;
- 12:30 Visit to local orchid farm;
- 12:50 Huge statue of Ganesh and Guan Yin in the valley;
- 13:00 Lunch at luxurious restaurant on alpine meadows;
- 14:20 Nine-level waterfall near Myanmar border;
- 15:00 Located in jungle thermal springs. The place equipped of shower room, restroom, sunbeds;
- 16:00 Visit coffee shop from Easter Island;
- 17:30 Shocking "Cave of Fear";
- 18:00 A hundred-kilometer swarm of bats in a picturesque canyon;
- 22:00-22:30 Return to Pattaya. Transfer to hotels/condos.
We give all guests of the program original gifts and souvenirs!
"Alpaca Park and Land of Kings" excursion cost:
- Adult: 3.000 THB;
- Children (3-13): 2000 THB.
Now there are 2-3 empty seats in the bus for each guest. International groups with English/Thai/Russian speaking guide.
Tour reservation and consultations in English:
From Inter-SIM: +668-3838-3539