|Thai-Online||Date: Tuesday, 12.07.2022, 16:23 | Message # 1|
|In this week, July-15-2022, we have group for one-day author's tour "Lucky Island - Koh Si Chang".|
Sichang Island was previously known on European maps as... Amsterdam Island. Yes! Koh Sichang - the main island of Holland Islands archipelago, located an hour from Pattaya.
We will also visit a new observation deck over Si Racha city.
30 km from Pattaya is the legendary island of Koh Si Chang, with a wide variety of natural, architectural, cultural and historical attractions.
The trip to Koh Si Chang consists of two parts. In the morning, while it is not hot, we will visit several interesting sights. And the second half of this day, after a delicious lunch in Thai national style, we will spend on the beautiful beach of Koh Si Chang, swim in turquoise lagoon.
A minimum of transfers (the journey from your hotel to Sichang island will take about an hour) - maximum impressions!
Koh Si Chang is also unique in that, despite its proximity to Bangkok and Pattaya, there are not as many tourists on it yet as on other islands.
In evening time we will meet the sunset on a high mountain near Wat Khao Phra temple, which offers a beautiful view of Si Racha city, the Gulf and group of islands near Ko Si Chang.
Koh Si Chang tour program
- 7:00 Departure from Pattaya;
- 8:00-8:40 Ferry to Sichang island;
- 8:40-12:00 Sightseeing tour around Koh Si Chang. We will visit three viewing platforms, perform a ritual in the Cave of Desires, take funicular to Chinese Temple on the mountain top. The monk will tie a rope for Good Luck to those who wish;
- 12:00-15:45 Rest on the beach of Koh Si Chang;
- 13:00-13:45 Lunch in national style;
- 16:00-16:40 Ferry to the mainland;
- 17:10-18:00 New observation deck over the city of Si Racha, we meet sunset here;
- 19:00 Return to Pattaya.
Koh Si Chang trip price
Adult: 1500 THB;
Children 3-12: 750 THB.
The tour may be conducted in English or Russian language, usually we have international groups.
This tour to Koh Si Chang from Pattaya is ideal for those who want not only to lie on the beach. But also to learn a lot of new and interesting things about the culture and customs of Thailand. Take great photos for Instagram and FB. Spend an informative and eventful day, participate in the Ritual for Good Luck.
For questions and reservation:
From Inter-SIM: +668-3838-3539
Yours to explore - excursions, attractions, food & transfers - CLICK HERE!