|Thai-Online||Date: Tuesday, 12.07.2022, 13:10 | Message # 1|
|This coming Friday, July 15, 2022, we have group for one-day excursion "Search of Sapphires" from Pattaya to province of Chanthaburi. "Search of Sapphires" is author's adventure tour and it is suitable for adults, will also be interesting for children. Without long journeys, everything is located within 150 km from Pattaya.|
Each participant of "Search of Sapphires" program can take up to three precious stones found in the mines!
This tour is only available on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. The number of seats in bus is limited, up to 12 people maximum!
We will visit a unique Buddhist temple located in a picturesque place on a high mountain (we will climb it by funicular), where in the morning we will perform a special ritual to attract Wealth. Next, we will go to sapphire mines. Where everyone can participate in the extraction of precious stones themselves, and you can take up to three found stones with you!
Lunch in a very picturesque place - at restaurant located in the sea bay on a raft, among mangrove forests and oyster fields. For lunch, seafood dishes, freshly cut oysters and other delicacies.
We will take a motorboat trip through the coastal mangrove forests, feed giant predatory fish.
In the evening we will visit worldwide known gem market in Chanthaburi. Buyers from Arab countries, Israel and the Netherlands come to Chanthaburi Gems Market only on Fridays. There is the highest probability of acquiring for little money a unique masterpiece made by nature from precious stones (amethysts, rubies, sapphires and other stones).
The highlight of "Search of Sapphires" tour program: the newly built "Sapphire" temple and meeting sunset on observation deck on the rock with sea views.
"In Search of Sapphires" tour program:
- 06:00-06:30 Pick up from Pattaya hotels;
- 06:30 Departure from Pattaya;
- 08:30 Stop at a cafe with arapaima (breakfast can be taken from your hotel, can be ordered from a guide, an additional 100 THB, American breakfast and coffee);
- 09:30 We will take the funicular to the top of mountain, where the temple of Wat Khao Sukim is located. A very famous place in the Buddhist world. Let's perform a ritual to attract wealth. Also we will visit the observation deck;
- 11:00 Sapphire mines, gem mining, everyone can try their luck. Found stones (up to 3 pieces) can be taken with you;
- 12:30 Lunch in national style at a restaurant on a raft in the sea bay. For lunch, freshly picked oysters and other seafood;
- 13:00 Voyage through the mangrove forests, feeding the predatory giant groupers;
- 14:30 Beautiful Catholic church in Chanthaburi;
- 15:00 Gemstone market in Chanthaburi. Street of gems with the lowest wholesale prices for stones in the country;
- 17:00 Sapphire Temple;
- 18:00 Watching the sunset on a romantic observation deck on the shore of Gulf of Siam;
- 19:30 Stop at the fruit market (optional);
- 20:30 Arrival to Pattaya.
"Searching of Sapphires" tour cost
For adult: 2500 THB
For children (3-13): 1250 THB
For questions and reservation:
From Inter-SIM: +668-3838-3539