|Thai-Online||Date: Sunday, 03.07.2022, 14:16 | Message # 1|
|In Wednesday, July-6-2022 we propose to join our international one day trip "Expedition - Pathfinder". Start from Pattaya in 7AM and back to hotels at 7PM. Will visit two national parks in 1 day. Explore wild jungle and "not touristic" places of Chonburi province. Unknown reserved parts of Thailand, the Lost World between rocks, mysterious temples, real mystic rituals. Even underground river (in rainy season) and swimming in mountain lake await you!|
"Explorer" tour program:
- Wat Luang Pee Sam with the cave of с пещерой precious stones;
- Sheep farm in picturesque mountain valley at lakeside. Animal food is included to tour price.
- The Forest Temple lost in jungle. There are lakes with giant water lilies, large territory of "Heaven and Hell" waterfall located! Can do a great photos here!
- Lunch in Thai national stile.
- Pass through underground tunnel to the real Lost World, the place surrounded by mountains and rocks where you can come only passing through the tunnel! In rainy season we will swim by rowboat. In winter time the river always dry out and we pass this tunnel by foot.
- Monkey feeding.
- Shimmering cave with Golden Buddha, can take part in Ritual for Good Luck.
- Beautiful five-cascade waterfall.
- Swimming with carps in Emerald lake under waterfall, relax at mountain lake, we are not in a hurry!
"Explorer" tour price
For adult: 2500 THB;
Children 3-12 years: 1250 THB
Groups 3 to 8 people. Can be provided in English and Russian, Thai languages.
Tour starts in 7AM, come back to Pattaya at 7PM, not so far - only 1.5 hours from Pattaya City.
Tour reservation and consultations in English:
From Inter-SIM: +668-3838-3539
Yours to explore - excursions, attractions, food & transfers - CLICK HERE!