|Thai-Online||Date: Wednesday, 29.06.2022, 11:30 | Message # 1|
|In Sunday, July 17, 2022 have international group from Pattaya for a two-day excursion "Above Clouds" to Khao Kho National Park.|
A two-day adventure excursion to the high-mountainous Khao Kho National Park in the north of Thailand. With a visit and relaxation at the hot springs.
The highlight of "Above Clouds" tour program is the Glass Mountain and the world-famous Temple on Glass Mountain, or Wat Phrathat Pha Sorn Kaew. Since 2018th, according to the authoritative opinion of Thailand Tourism Association, this temple has been the most beautiful and unusual in Thailand. Previously, the White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) in the province of Chiang Rai, was considered the most beautiful Thai temple.
Peacocks walk around the temple territory. The temple is decorated with a mosaic of porcelain ware donated by the Chinese diaspora of Thailand to King Rama IX.
Every morning at the Temple on Glass Mountain you can admire the natural phenomenon - "Sea of Clouds". And in the evening, illumination and a light show are turned on. The temple was built with donations from Dhammakaya - the youngest and perhaps the richest neo-Buddhist sect in the world.
There are hundreds of hotels, resorts, campsites scattered around Glass Mountain.
Nearby is one of the most popular national parks among residents and guests of Thailand - Khao Kho, a favorite vacation spot for residents of Bangkok. In winter, Thai cherry blossoms are incredibly beautiful here, and locals grow delicious strawberry on the hillsides of Khao Kho park.
In Khao Kho, on the top of mountains, there is the Royal Residence with an alpine park of flowers and a unique grove of Swiss pines, specially brought here from the Alps. And the inhabitants of the Kingdom lovingly call the local waterfall Sri Dit as "Thai Niagara". When the waterfall is full of water, it is incredibly beautiful.
Near the temple there is a rather unusual institution for Thailand - a cafe with dishes, drinks made from marijuana. The veranda of this unusual cafe offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The first official cafe in the Kingdom of Thailand with marijuana, began selling dishes with this plant in 2020th. All certificates and licenses are! The restaurant's signature dish is Tom Yum soup with hemp leaves!
Since 2021th, we have added a visit to the healing mineral hot radon springs to our tour program.
"Above Clouds" tour program
The first day:
- Visiting a new giant temple in the form of UFO of spacecraft at the entrance to Saraburi.
- Wat Tam Khao Prang. Mystical and very beautiful temple in Lopburi province, on a high mountain, with sacred relics. A place of pilgrimage for Buddhists from all over the world.
- European style lunch (choice of steaks).
- The high-altitude residence of the King of Thailand and park of high-mountain flowers. A grove of Swiss pines specially brought from the Alps.
- A cold waterfall in Khao Kho National Park, which the locals affectionately call "Thai Niagara".
- Check-in at the hotel and one hour rest. The hotel is located above a mountain lake in a very picturesque area, strawberry fields stretch along the slopes of surrounding mountains. Those who wish can pick mountain strawberries themselves and eat (in season).
- Meeting the sunset on the Glass Mountain. In evening time, the illumination of the most beautiful temple in Thailand turns on.
- Dinner in national Thai style.
- Rest at the hotel.
The second day:
- In the morning, at dawn, we visit the observation deck of Khao Kho National Park, immersed in tropical flowers. From here we observe the unique natural phenomenon "Sea of Clouds".
- Leisurely inspecting the temple on Glass Mountain, the most beautiful in Thailand today.
- At dawn, we drink coffee and have breakfast over a cliff of 540 meters, from where magnificent views of the mountains and Wat Phrathat Pha Sorn Kaew temple complex open up.
- A visit to the first legal cafe in Thailand with marijuana dishes and drinks, this cafe has all licenses and permits, those who wish can taste something here.
- We visit the mountain market on route 12, where they sell exotic nuts, fruits, honey, and souvenirs.
- Buddha-park in Phetchabun province.
- Lunch (European cuisine).
- Visiting healing mineral radon springs.
- The mystical cave of spirits, where, according to legend, in ancient Ayutthaya period, the treasure was hidden by Thai nobility from advancing Burmese army, has not yet been found. Large historical cave with a temple inside.
Along the way, we make stops at especially picturesque places with excellent panoramic views of the mountains.
Excursion "Above Clouds" is intended for guests of Thailand who are not the first time visiting our country. For those who are interested in nature, traditions, culture and religion of Thailand.
This program does not require any physical activity. It does not require much walking, and is suitable even for people with physical disabilities.
Departure from Pattaya 04:30 - 05:00 in the morning, return to Pattaya approximately at 21:00 the next day.
Meals are included in the price (two lunches, breakfast, dinner). Two lunches - European cuisine, breakfast - international cuisine, dinner - Thai cuisine.
The farthest distance in the first morning overcome in 2 hours, all other transfers between stops are from 15 to 90 minutes.
"Above Clouds" tour cost
For adult: 4900 THB
For children (3-13): 3500 THB
Supplement for single occupancy: 700 THB.
For questions and reservation:
From Inter-SIM: +668-3838-3539