|Thai-Online||Date: Saturday, 25.06.2022, 20:36 | Message # 1|
|Tomorrow June-26-2022 we invite to our amazing tour "Power of Life", quite relevant in this enough difficult time. "Power of Life" is non-entertaining shocking author's excursion that makes you think about different aspects of life. For those who want to know much more about real Thailand. Tour to Lopburi - the ancient capital of Thailand.|
We visit Lopburi - Monkey City, Wat Phra Phutthabat Buddhist shrine, the cave of King Narai, two most shocking monasteries of Wat Phrabat Namphu and Wat Tham Krabok, Museum of Death. Moreover, we will see the Mirror Temple, giant temple of Dhammakaya sect in the form of alien spaceship. The tour is only for people with strong nerves!
"Power of Life" tour program
- 06:00 Pick up guests from hotels/condos in Pattaya. Departure from Pattaya;
- 08:00 Short stop for breakfast, coffee (not included to the price);
- 09:00 The cave of King Narai;
- 10:00 Wat Phra Phutthabat (Temple of the Footprint of Buddha) - one of the five holiest Buddhist temples in the world. One of the five footprints of Buddha is in this temple. This is a place of pilgrimage for Buddhists from all over the world. Whoever performs the ritual here is granted the forgiveness of sins and success in life, eternal happiness awaits him;
- 11:00 Lopburi, the Monkey City and ancient capital of Thailand. Here in the city we will see how peacefully live together local people and monkeys. What treats do people cook for monkeys. We will go around the ancient temples in Khmer style;
- 12:00 Shocking Wat Phrabat Namphu monastery. The group can choose what visit: the monastery or surrounding picturesque valley with two caves. Shocking museum of death;
- 13:00 Worldwide knows monastery of Wat Tham Krabok;
- 14:30 Lunch at the best restaurant of Lopburi. European menu. Choice of different types of soups, steaks, salads, ice cream and drinks;
- 16:00 Wat Muang in Ang Thong province. The temple complex includes huge 96-meter statue of Big Buddha (you need to touch the fingertips of Buddha to fulfill your cherished desire) and unique Mirror Temple, where there is an opportunity to look inside yourself and know your place in this World. As well as the large territory of Hell and Paradise in traditional Thai representation;
- 18:00 At sunset, we will visit the huge temple of neo-Buddhist sect Dhammakaya near the city of Saraburi. This unique temple is made in the form of a giant UFO or spaceship. We will also see a beautiful stone garden.
- 21:00 Come back to Pattaya, transfer our guests to hotels and condos.
"Power of Life" tour cost
Adult: 3000 THB
Children (3-13): 1500 THB
Tour reservation and consultations in English:
From Inter-SIM: +668-3838-3539