|Thai-Online||Date: Tuesday, 21.06.2022, 13:46 | Message # 1|
|Tomorrow, June-22-2022, and June-26th, 29th we have international groups to one-day author's tour "Secret of Siam" with the Suan Nok contact zoo.|
This tour program without long journeys, ideal for those who do not like to walk a lot, for children, interesting for the whole family. Dive into the world of legends of Siam. Sightseeing tour of Chachoengsao - one of the most picturesque and richest provinces in Central Thailand.
We will also visit Thailand's largest bird park-reserve, where you can communicate with rare bird species, more than 2.000 parrots live there. Especially it will be an incredible and memorable event for children.
"Secret of Siam" tour program
- 09:00 Departure from Pattaya;
- 10:00 Ancient city of Chachongsao, visit Wat Sophon (located in 110 km from Pattaya);
- 11:00 Chinese ancient temple, where there are 400-year-old mummies of monks;
- 12:00 Lord Ganesh Temple;
- 13:00 Lotus park and island;
- 13:30 Lunch in national restaurant on the bank of Bang Pakong river;
- 14:30 Boat cruise along Bang Pakong river;
- 15:30 Park of palm trees and huge parrots, as well as the contact zoo "Suan Palm Farm Nok";
- 16:45 The world's largest sculpture of Ganesh (39 meters);
- 17:30 Golden Temple;
- 18:00 Temple of flying foxes;
- 20:00 Return to Pattaya.
"Mystery of Siam" tour cost
Adult: 2400 THB;
Children: 1500 THB (from 3 to 14 years).
"Mystery of Siam" tour can be conducted both in English or Russian. Small groups of 4-7 people. If desired, you can perform a ritual for Good Luck in local temple.
Without long journeys, everything is located within 110 km from Pattaya (1 hour by motorway).
"Mystery of Siam" tour is suitable for both adults, as it will be interesting for children as well, they will especially like the bird park and contact zoo attached to it. Also, this program is suitable for those who have limited mobility, you do not need to walk a lot on this program.
For questions and reservation:
From Inter-SIM: +668-3838-3539
Yours to explore - excursions, attractions, food & transfers - CLICK HERE!