|Thai-Online||Date: Wednesday, 22.06.2022, 12:07 | Message # 1|
|It is new, author's one-day guided tour from Pattaya to Bangkok - the capital of Thailand, we recommend it to get acquainted with various aspects of metropolis life, visit two Bangkok temples, and most importantly - see Bangkok from a bird's eye view. You are waiting for stunning views of Bangkok from above, from different angles and at different times of this day. This will provide an opportunity to take incredibly beautiful photos of the largest metropolis in Asia, literally from under the sky.|
The tour "Over Bangkok" is also convenient because it does not require a strict dress code. There are two temples in our tour program, but the clothing requirements are not as strict as, for example, on "Classic Bangkok" guided tour.
"Over Bangkok" tour program
- 7:00 Time pick up from hotels/condos and we leave Pattaya;
- 9:00 Golden Mount Temple (Wat Saket) in Bangkok. This is an artificially created mountain, at the very top of it is installed big golden stupa. Before the era of skyscrapers, Wat Saket was one of the highest places in Bangkok. Climbing the mountain is not difficult. From the top of Golden Mountain there is a magnificent view of Bangkok's central part. The mountain is immersed in tropical flowering gardens, this is a corner of peace and tranquility in noisy Bangkok City;
- 11:00 Iron Palace (Wat Ratchanadda). The place is located near previews temple - Wat Saket. Construction began by order of the King Rama III in 1846, and completed in the 20th century. The name Wat Ratchanadda means "The King's Granddaughter" and is in honor of Princess Somanas Wadhanawaddy. Wat Ratchanadda occupies an area surrounded by a fence and consists of several buildings. The most notable of these, called Loha Prasat, was built like a chedi and made of metal. This is the only metal temple building in Bangkok. Loha Prasat was built on the model of Ceylon temple (now lost). Of the surviving styles, Loha Prasat is closest to Burmese. In the city it is called "Iron Palace", it is a real masterpiece of architecture and one of the symbols of Bangkok;
- 12:00 A shocking walk through the residential areas of Bangkok, perhaps here we will see giant monitor lizards. The place is very contrasting, not at all touristy;
- 13:30 Buffet lunch at the panoramic restaurant of "Baiyoke Sky" skyscraper. A huge selection of dishes;
- 15:00 Siam Paragon shopping center. You can either take advantage of your free time. As variant - enough time to visit "Siam Ocean World" aquarium. Or Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. We offer three options for the tour "Above Bangkok" and tour price depends on it;
- 17:00 Travel by BTS over the capital and see how works famous Skytrain;
- 17:30-19:30 We spend sunset time at the top of King Power Mahanakhon skyscraper. One of the highest points in Bangkok (314 meters). The observation deck is equipped with a transparent balcony - "Skywalk";
- 19:30 Departure from Bangkok to Pattaya;
- 22.00 Arrival at the hotels in Pattaya, our tour ends.
Departure time: 07:00
Return time: 22:00
Available dates: weekdays only
Tour price: 3000/2200 THB
Extra payments (if book the tour 24 hours before):
Visit to Siam Ocean World 600/500 THB;
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum 600/500 THB.
Attention! If you want pay extra for Oceanarium or Tussauds Wax Museum on excursion or in booking office in spot - the price will be bigger.
Not need any dress-code on this program!
For questions and reservation:
From Inter-SIM: +668-3838-3539