[ New messages · Participants · Forum rules · Searching · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Excursions in Thailand » New tourist destinations in Thailand » News for those who want to make Sak Yant (Now the trip to Ajana Kobu is cheaper)
News for those who want to make Sak Yant
Thai-OnlineDate: Saturday, 23.03.2019, 14:14 | Message # 1
Evil admin
Group: Admin
Great news for those wishing to get an appointment with Ajana Kobu, famous in Thailand and beyond, in Ayutthaya! If earlier Pattaya made trips for the Sac Yant's magical tattoos only individual okay (which is quite expensive, especially when a person is traveling alone), now we will organize group tour. And this is much cheaper.
Departures from Pattaya will be around 6 in the morning every Thursday. In small groups of 3-7 people, accompanied by an experienced Russian guide-translator, fluent in Thai. Cost 2999 Baht per person. Traditionally, the offerings and the Sac Yant tattoo itself are paid extra.

Attachment: 3017407.jpg (619.3 Kb)

LEXX123Date: Tuesday, 14.05.2019, 01:30 | Message # 2
Soldier
Group: User
Цитата Thai-Online ()
Pattaya trips will be around 6 in the morning every Thursday. In small groups of 3-7 people, accompanied by an experienced Russian guide-translator, fluent in Thai. Cost 2999 Baht per person.

ЗHello, i.e. Regardless of the number of people 3 TB and all? Or is it somehow regulated if a 6 person is less than the sum if one person is 3 TB?

Thai-OnlineDate: Thursday, 16.05.2019, 19:35 | Message # 3
Evil admin
Цитата LEXX123 ()
Hello, i.e. Regardless of the number of people 3 TB and all? Or is it somehow regulated if a 6 person is less than the sum if one person is 3 TB?

This is a group trip, so the price is fixed. If there is a 6 person, then it is cheaper to take an individual trip.

LEXX123Date: Thursday, 16.05.2019, 23:16 | Message # 4
Soldier
Group: User
Цитата Thai-Online ()
If there is a 6 person, then it is cheaper to take an individual trip.

I do not understand you honestly, it turns out individually cheaper? How is it
to translate communication with Kob is also possible?

Thai-OnlineDate: Friday, 17.05.2019, 08:58 | Message # 5
Evil admin
Цитата LEXX123 ()
I do not understand you honestly, it turns out individually cheaper? How is it possible to communicate with Kob as well?

This cost will already be laid transport, accompaniment translator. Only the work of the Ajana itself is paid separately, that is, it is paid in the form of handouts.

Forum » Excursions in Thailand » New tourist destinations in Thailand » News for those who want to make Sak Yant (Now the trip to Ajana Kobu is cheaper)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: