|Thai-Online||Date: Friday, 22.03.2019, 15:37 | Message # 1|
|Since 18 March 2019, there have been significant changes in the author's one-day guided tour program Evening Bangkok. Now in many travel agencies of Pattaya, it can be offered under the brand name "Evening Bangkok-2 Remake". This is the same tour.|
Now the tour will be absolutely without temples and palaces, only beautiful modern Bangkok. Visiting the temple Wat Tri Mit (Golden Buddha), as well as the shopping and entertainment center "Asiatic the Riverfront" is excluded. The tour has become even more pleasant and interesting, we spend less time on the bus and in the famous Bangkok car traffic jams are not worth it.
This light and easy tour is ideal for those who do not like to get up early and wants to see how modern Bangkok in one day.
11.00-12.00 Collect tourists from Pattaya hotels. Depart for Bangkok.
14.30-15.30 Walk on a Thai long-tailed boat through the Thonburi canals.
15.30-16.00 Free time at Pak Khlong Talat Flower Market, Yotpiman Pavilion. The largest flower market in Southeast Asia.
16.00 Depart for a new, state-of-the-art shopping center Icon Siam.
16.45-18.15 Free time in shopping center Icon Siam.
18.30-18.45 New amazing show of singing fountains.
18.50-19.10 Crossing the Chao Phraya River (now we are not in traffic jams on the bus).
19.20 Landing on the Chiaopraya Princess Cruise pleasure liner.
19.30-21.30 Journey on the Chiaopraya Princess Cruise liner with dinner, a concert and animation in the historical center of Bangkok. Great views of Bangkok in the Evening, stunning lighting of bridges, skyscrapers, the best views from the river to the city.
21.45 Departure to Pattaya.
23.30-00.00 Return to Pattaya hotels.
- a trip along the ancient canals of Asian Venice - Bangkok, on a long-tail boat. We will see real Bangkok, without embellishment. We can see from the water the real life of the Thais;
- Asia's largest historical flower market;
- travel with an excursion through the historic center of the city;
- Free time for anything at the most popular shopping and entertainment center in Bangkok - "Icon Siam"
- Show of singing fountains.
- cruise on the liner "Chaopraya Princess" on the Chao Prao River with dinner and variety program.
Return to Pattaya at midnight.
Program cost: adult 2799 / 91-122 children, see 1499 baht, but for PRO-travelers there is a VAT refund!
Days: MONDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY. TIME: 11.00 -24.00
More information about the tour and the order with the possibility of payment by card - here at this link.