[ New messages · Participants · Forum rules · Searching · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Interesting about Thailand » Thailand News » Airline from Thailand came under US sanctions (Allegedly for supporting Iran)
Airline from Thailand came under US sanctions
Thai-OnlineDate: Sunday, 16.09.2018, 10:47 | Message # 1
Evil admin
Group: Admin
The airline from Thailand came under US sanctions for connections with Iran.

The US blacklisted the airline My Aviation Company Limited from Thailand, thereby tightening sanctions against Iran, as reported in a statement by the US Treasury.
According to the department, "My Aviation Company Limited" is associated with the airline "Mahan Air" from Iran, in respect of which the United States introduced restriction due to "supporting terrorist activities of Iran."
Washington froze the property of "My Aviation Company Limited", which the airline may have on the territory of the country, and at the same time forbade carrying out financial operations with its participation.
US Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin believes that the airline from Thailand allegedly acts on behalf of Mahan Air, which "promotes terrorist activities throughout the region."
Earlier, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani stated that the crisis existing in relations between Tehran and Washington does not have a political solution, since the US government is not credible.

Source

Forum » Interesting about Thailand » Thailand News » Airline from Thailand came under US sanctions (Allegedly for supporting Iran)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: