|Thai-Online||Date: Wednesday, 19.06.2019, 16:17 | Message # 1|
|Everything is very simple:|
1. Always and in all need order. The reviews section is a reviews section and is not intended for advertisements. All the "left" will be deleted, or transferred to the sections of the forum intended for advertising and announcements. For example - here here. When re-appearing, the forum moderators have a simple algorithm: re-advertising with violation = robot = ban works.
2. Despite the fact that swearing on the forum is not prohibited (when it is in place) - try without swearing.
3. Try to accurately describe the details of what you want to share. In what place, on what day and from which tour operator did they purchase a service, what was wrong or just did not like what I would like to see.
4. Here they write only about Thailand. Pattaya, Phuket, Samui, Bangkok or Ko Chang is not important. The main thing - about Thailand! For other countries there are relevant sections - here.
5. There is nothing terrible in the fact that in some of the messages there will be a link to a profile resource in the network: a travel site, a page or group on a social network, etc. When the link is "in the subject" - Thai-Online forum moderators do not apply sanctions. If this is a clear advertisement, we delete or deactivate the link.
That's all. Briefly and clearly. Questions, suggestions, additions?