[ New messages · Participants · Forum rules · Searching · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Holidays in Thailand - reviews and stories » Excursions in Thailand - traveler reviews » Travel Stalker in August 2018
Travel Stalker in August 2018
RStranichkaDate: Sunday, 02.09.2018, 17:49 | Message # 1
Soldier
Group: User
By itself, the tour is interesting, but rather extreme, for an amateur. Unfortunately, when selling a tour, the manager did not fully disclose what to expect from the tour. We were told that in beautiful sarafans and sandals we would feel comfortable both days and as a result in some places (in caves and on the 1 waterfall) it was dirty and dangerous. Fortunately, we were very lucky with the guide Nikita. He warned about everything and told in advance. Thanks to him, I did not go to the caves, but stayed on the bus, for which I bow to him! Otherwise, I would have had terrible impressions. I was shocked when our group came out of the jungle, all wet and dirty! And this is not at all what I was counting on when buying a tour. Very monotonous food.
We arrived at the hotel early, there was nothing special to do, because we were not warned that the evening was free and it would be necessary to invent entertainment for ourselves.
If it were not for Nikita, I would not like the tour at all. And so, thanks to his care and interesting stories about Thailand and the Thais, many interesting facts remained in my head and, despite everything, pleasant impressions. Thank you Nikita.

Thai-OnlineDate: Sunday, 02.09.2018, 18:58 | Message # 2
Evil admin
Group: Admin
RStranichkaThanks for the review.
Our two-day "Stalker" is not that such an extreme ... but it will also require some activity)) Of course, it is probably offered in all travel agencies of Pattaya (only prices can vary), and managers do not all know the different subtleties. For meals - for example, on September trips there will be such food:

Of course, we cannot include alcohol and other delights. But the meager food is no longer called.
Attachment: 5275712.jpg (788.5 Kb)

Thai-OnlineDate: Thursday, 11.10.2018, 17:02 | Message # 3
Evil admin
Group: Admin
Цитата RStranichka ()
on the fan

Generally, reviews about the tour "Stalker" from Pattaya - a variety! As with all the two-day tours in Thailand, like the River Kwai and Cambodia. Someone in delight, someone regrets the time spent. But what I like about it: complexity (jungle, mangroves, caves, waterfalls, temples), small group, no shopping, not shamelessly far.

Forum » Holidays in Thailand - reviews and stories » Excursions in Thailand - traveler reviews » Travel Stalker in August 2018
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: