- Transfer from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Guide accompanying
- All tickets and fees
- Lunch, alcohol
- Snorkeling equipment, kayaks
- Professionally made photos
- Deposit for snorkeling equipment
- Alcohol over the limit
- Copy of passport
- Bathing accessories, towels, sun protection
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
"Emerald Island" Pattaya tour
Excursions "Emerald Island" in Pattaya, Thailand - a great option for a family holiday, and a romantic trip too! The island is called Koh Kham, it is inaccessible and independent visit it is not welcome, as it is part of the marine national park (reserve). Therefore, the programs we offer are something exclusive. On the island of Koh Kham, people are not crowded and you will not see any other tourist groups on the beach. But you can more than enjoy the beauty of tropical nature, the white sand shining in the rays of the hot sun and of course - the purest water. Koh Kham is known for its beauty!
"Emerald Island" tour program
- 8:00 You are taken from a hotel in Pattaya in a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus.
- 8:45 Stop at the famous Khao Chi Chan mountain (a mountain with a rock carving of the Buddha, which is made of gold plates). Time for photographing and sightseeing.
- 9:30 Depart from the distant pier to Koh Kham. Crossing on a classic wooden boat is completely not tiresome and takes only 20 minutes.
- 9:50 Arrival of the group on the Emerald Island. Walk to the beach. Free time, snorkeling (swimming with a mask, snorkel and flippers), kayaking or just a relaxed rest on a cozy beach. You can also visit the observation deck on the island.
- 12:30 Lunch is waiting for you in a specially equipped dining area on the island. Including Thai rum and fruit.
- 16:00 With regret and hope to return, we start from the shores of the island.
- 18:30 Return to Pattaya, transfer to your hotel. On the way we pass through the territory of the naval base to take pictures against the background of the aircraft carrier.
The program is designed for all categories of tourists. It is conducted for both Russian-speaking and English-speaking clients by joint international groups.
"Emerald Island" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Emerald Island and write your own review!