- Transfer from any hotel/condo in Pattaya and back
- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees and charges
- Dinner on boat
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Donations and alms at temples
- Professionally made photos
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Dress for temples - knees and shoulders must be covered
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
"Bangkok Evening & Mahanakhon" guided tour
This is a new author's tour of Bangkok, performed from Pattaya. This tour of Bangkok includes the most unique and beautiful sights of Thailand capital. The most stunning views of ancient and modern Bangkok await you, evening cruise on a new fashionable three-deck liner along Chao Phraya River, walking tour together with experienced guide through the historical part of Bangkok City. And of course - you will visit the roof of Mahanakhon Tower (มหานคร). It is one of the tallest skyscrapers in modern Bangkok. Those who wish - can experience the thrill on skywalk - glassy platform on rooftop of Mahanakhon skyscraper. Nowadays this skywalk is very famous place between Thai and international tourists! Excursion "Evening Bangkok and Mahanakhon" is easy and completely non-fatiguing. This tour is ideal for those who do not like to get up early and want to see both modern Bangkok and traditional historical districts of the capital of Thailand.
"Evening Bangkok & Mahanakhon" tour description
- 10:30 Departure from hotels/condos in Pattaya;
- 13:30-15:00 Visit King Power Mahanakhon Tower, including the famous skywalk. This is the best, most modern and the highest (314 meters) skywalk panoramic platform in all of Bangkok. At least for now. Mahanakhon Tower is a multi-purpose skyscraper in Silom District. The building was Thailand's tallest house until Magnolias Waterfront Residences at ICONSIAM broke the record in 2018th with a height of 317 meters;
- 15:00-15:30 Transfer from King Power Mahanakhon to Wat Prayun Wongsawat Worawihan;
- 15:30 Turtle Hill - a unique turtle park at Wat Prayun Wongsawat Worawihan. Walk in the Portuguese quarter of Bangkok. Basilica Santa Cruz Church. Kudi Chin Historic District;
- 16:00 Wat Kalayanamit Woramahawihan. The largest seated Buddha in the capital of Thailand. In general, all these temples are beautifully illuminated in the evening and you will see them again from a boat during a river cruise;
- 16:30-17:00 Transfer to ICON Siam mall;
- 17:00-17:30 Visit to observation deck of the new ultra-modern Icon Siam shopping mall, from where stunning views of Chao Phraya River and part of Bangkok open;
- 17:30-18:30 Free time at ICON Siam shopping mall;
- 18:30-19:00 We watch a stunningly beautiful light and music show of fountains;
- 19:15 Boarding the cruise ship;
- 19:30-21:30 Boat cruise along the Chao Phraya River (แม่น้ำเจ้าพระยา) on a new luxurious three-deck liner, with buffet dinner (excellent choice of dishes). There will be a disco on the upper deck of cruise ship. This cruise will take you along the Chao Phraya River through both historical and modern districts of Bangkok. Magnificent views of Bangkok in evening time, stunningly illuminated bridges, a magnificent view of the Temple of Morning Dawn - Wat Arun (วัดอรุณราชวราราม ราชวรมหาวิหาร). From the board of cruise liner you can admire the most stunning views of Bangkok - Thailand capital;
- 21:30 Minibus or car tour of the evening Bangkok;
- 23:30 Return to your hotel/condo in Pattaya if start from Pattaya.
This tour is usually accompanied by a Russian-speaking tourist guide. If you need an English-speaking guide, it will be optimal to choose an individual tour. In this case, the program will be held in English only.
"Evening Bangkok & MahaNakhon" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Bangkok Evening and Maha Nakhon and write your own review!