- Transfer from any hotel / condo in Pattaya and back
- Accompanying of professional guide
- All entrance fees and charges
- Dinner at "Baiyoke Sky" restaurant
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Donations and alms at temples
- Professionally made photos
- Visit to "Siam Ocean World" in Bangkok or Madame Tussauds Museum, if options are not included at once
- Passport (photo)
- Dress for visiting temples (shouldersand legs closed, clothes not bright, tight or transparent)
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
Bangkok Express - What to expect
One of the best and most popular excursions from Pattaya to Bangkok, this is a one-day guided tour program from Pattaya to Bangkok with convenient departure and return times.
Excursion "Bangkok Express" is built on the basis of the old one-day sightseeing tour to capital of Thailand: "Bangkok Tour Classic" and is its best alternative. We can recommend it to all those who would like to dine at the famous skyscraper restaurant "Baiyoke Sky". It is worth recalling that the vast majority of tours to Bangkok from Pattaya include lunch at "Baiyoke Sky", and not dinner which is much better.
Pick up from hotels and condos in Pattaya around eight in the morning. And the first our stop in Bangkok will be the famous temple of Reclining Buddha (Wat Phrachetuphon, or Wat Pho). This is one of the main temples in Bangkok. You must have seen his photographs in tourist catalogues many times. And perhaps visited before, especially if you went on "Bangkok Classic" or any of its varieties. This temple is considered to be the oldest in Bangkok. It is located on Rattanakosin Island, near the Grand Palace. Wat Pho temple is also famous for the fact that the art of unique Thai massage originated in it. Approximate time in Reclining Buddha temple is from 12:00 to 13:00.
Next, we proceed to inspect the other very important historical buildings of Bangkok. This is Wat Arun, or "The Temple of the Rising Sun", "Temple of the Morning Dawn."
Some people called it "The Small Royal Palace". Seven buildings of green granite and an ordination hall, whose walls are painted with eight incarnations of the Vishnu God, the ninth incarnation of which is Gautama Buddha in the center of the hall. The famous Emerald Buddha moved to Wat Phra Kaew only in 1785th, and before that the statue was in Wat Arun, where it was transported from Laos by the commander-in-chief of the Great Thaksin army, General Chaopraya Chakri.
Wat Arun is one of the most beautiful temples of Bangkok, which is famous for its 79-meter pagoda, decorated with ceramic tiles and multi-colored porcelain. The pagoda offers a beautiful view of the Chao Phraya River and part of Bangkok itself. The temple is rightly considered one of the symbols of Bangkok and very often it can be seen in feature films shot here. Wat Arun embossed on a Thai coin worth 10 ฿.
We explore Wat Arun from 13:15 to 13:45.
Look at Thai capital from water during half-hour boat trip along Chao Phraya River.
In Bangkok, a very convenient transportation system thanks to the coordinated work of "Skytrain", or more correctly - BTS. So far, Bangkok has not a continuous network of this high-speed tram, but BTS is constantly expanding and lengthening, connecting even the urban outskirts. Our tour involves a superficial acquaintance with "Skytrain". We will take a 20-minute ride on the train over the city and get off near "Siam Paragon" mall. At the same time, we will go around the most "traffic jam" place in Bangkok without any delays.
There will be three options for spending time here in "Siam Paragon" mall. You can just walk, take pictures or shop in all sorts of outlets. You can also visit "Siam Ocean World" - huge aquarium in Bangkok, or Madame Tussaud Wax Museum. At your disposal it will be one hour.
Heading to the huge building of "Baiyoke Sky" hotel complex. The tour price includes both the ascent to the observation deck of "Baiyoke Sky" skyscraper, from where a magnificent panorama of Bangkok opens from a height of three hundred meters, and an excellent buffet dinner in panoramic restaurant.
By the way we arrive here at 16:45 and drive off from it at 18:30 - 19:00. So, you will see the sunset over Bangkok from the top of skyscraper!
And it is the last point, where our fascinating tour ends. We leave Bangkok at 18:30-19:00 and arrive in Pattaya not later than 21:30-22:00.
Bangkok Express - Tour timing
- 08:00-09:00 Pick up from hotels/condos. Departure from Pattaya;
- 11:45 We arrive to Bangkok;
- 12:00-13:00 Visit to Wat Pho - Reclining Buddha;
- 13:15-13:45 Wat Arun (the temple of Morning Dawn, some people know it as Small Palace);
- 13:45-14:15 Short cruise on tourist boat along Chao Phraya River;
- 14:15-14:35 20-minute Skytrain (BTS) trip;
- 14:45 Free time at "Siam Paragon" shopping mall. You can just spend time, or explore "Siam Ocean World" - large local oceanarium. Or visit Madame Tussaud Wax Museum;
- 16:00 Leave "Siam Paragon" Shopping Center and go to "Baiyoke Sky" Hotel;
- 16:45 Revolving viewpoint on the top of "Baiyoke Sky" Tower. Buffet dinner at "sky" restaurant with panoramic view of evening capital;
- 18:00-18:15 Look at evening Bangkok, see sunset from revolving observation desk of "Baiyoke Sky" Tower;
- 18:30-19:00 We leave Bangkok. Heading to Pattaya;
- 21:30-22:00 We come back to Pattaya. Deliver our guests to their hotels/condos.
Bangkok Tour Express - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Bangkok Express and write your own review!