- Transfer from any hotel/condo/hostel in Pattaya and back
- A guide accompanies you
- Buffet dinner and transvestite shows (when choosing a tour with dinner)
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Copy of passport
- Camera, video equipment
- Dress conservatively (knees and shoulders closed) - there are images of Buddha
- Money for personal expenses
Baan Sukhawadee Pattaya • description
This landmark in Thailand is also called the "Millionaire Palace in Pattaya", and sometimes the "Palace of the Chicken King". The magnificent palace and park complex is located in the northern part of Pattaya, right at the seashore. And it belongs to a Thai businessman, who is one of the richest citizens of the Kingdom of Thailand.
There is such a legend that a businessman built this palace in order to bring it as a gift to the King. But he did not accept such a luxurious gift. True or not, it is already difficult to say, but one thing is clear: Baan Sukhawadee complex strikes the imagination with its brightness and design! Its doors are open to tourists.
Excursion to the Palace of the Chicken King in Pattaya - this is an opportunity to marvel at the luxury and decoration. Here is very expensive furniture, spacious rooms, rich decoration, marble floors. Various sculptures, statues of gods, works of art are presented. Many items are decorated with precious stones and gold. At Baan Sukhawadee you can see the largest carpet in Thailand. And besides the halls, you will also have a walk through the beautiful open-air park. Magnificent landscape design, a lot of fountains, a pagoda and a unique image of the Buddha about 9 meters in height. Peacocks walk freely in the park.
The best architects and designers worked on the creation of this masterpiece. An excursion to Baan Sukhawadee is a wonderful addition to a destination such as Nong Nooch Tropical Garden.
Baan Sukhawadee • excursion program
During our excursion to the Millionaire Palace - Baan Sukhawadee in Pattaya, we visit and inspect, accompanied by an experienced tour guide:
1. Main building & Goddess of Mercy. This is a luxurious five-story mansion with an open roof terrace, offering panoramic views of the entire complex and the bay. There is also a pavilion with the Goddess of Mercy.
2. Buddha Tower. Here in the tower under the dome is a statue of 9,28-meter Buddha, as well as a huge collection of various images and statuettes of the Buddha, both ancient and new.
3. Yin Yang Zone. Here you want to think about life and your destiny. And you can also symbolically go your way according to your year of birth on the Chinese calendar and worship the corresponding animal.
4. Conference room (Buddhabaramee's Convention Center). The huge hall, which has a Buddhist altar and made exact copies of the Emerald Buddha from the Royal Palace in Bangkok. At the entrance to the building there is a large portrait of the King of Thailand and a place to worship him, as well as a museum with Thai antiques.
5. House of Truth (Hall of Truth). A place where conversations about Buddhism and its teachings regularly take place. For visitors, it is remarkable for its collection of carved wood sculptures brought from China.
6. A huge park with peacocks.
Dinner in Baan Sukhawadee
We can offer you extended option of excursions to Baan Sukhawadee, when at the end of the program you will have an excellent buffet dinner. The price difference of the order of 200 baht per person. Just select the option you want when placing the order.
"Baan Sukhawadee" • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Baan Sukhawadee and write your own review!