- Transfer from your hotel on Koh Samui and back
- Ferry tickets
- Staff supporting you
- VIP border pass (fee 1,300 ฿ is included)
- Overstay 500 ฿/day
- Expenses in Duty Free if you need it
- Your international passport
- Immigration card (if you have it)
- Money for personal expenses
Border-run from Koh Samui to Malaysia
If you decide to extend your vacation in the Kingdom of Thailand for a period of 30 calendar days, then a border-run (sometimes called a visa-run) from Koh Samui to Satun is one of the solutions!
To successfully extend your stay in the country in this way, there are a number of requirements:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months;
- You cannot make a border run if your passport has a 7-day extension stamp from the Immigration Service;
Border run to Malaysia - What to expect
The service is carried out as follows. You will be picked up from your hotel or condo on Koh Samui. Transfer to the ferry pier. Boarding and ferry from Koh Samui to Donsak. The driver will wait you and pick up. Take the shortest route to the Thailand-Malaysia border. At the border, you do not fill out any forms, everything is done by the staff. Your task is only to provide the original passport and immigration card (if you have it). And also, personally pass the border control from the Thailand side, check out from Thailand.
You can go to Duty Free, buy alcohol, cigarettes (without violating customs regulations). Coming back to Thailand. At the border control, you get new stamps of visa-free entry into the Kingdom of Thailand and go back to Koh Samui.
Travel schedule from Samui to Malaysia:
- 03:30-04:30 The driver pick you up from your hotel on Koh Samui;
- 05:00 Ferry to the mainland;
- 06:45 Departure from Donsak Pier to the border. You will be transferred by air-con minibus;
- 10:30 Short stop at gas station (7/11, toilet, smoke);
- 12:00 Thailand-Malaysia border;
- 13:00 Departure from the border to Donsak;
- 14:30 Short stop;
- 18:00 Ferry to Koh Samui;
- 20:00 Return to your hotel on Koh Samui.
To book a border-run from Samui to Malaysia, you need:
- Passport photo and visa stamp photo. If the visa history is long, then photos of all Thai stamps;
- Google map location of the place of residence on Koh Samui;
- Thai phone number.
If you only need only transfer to and from the border, please select "Only transfer" option.
Border-run from Koh Samui to Malaysia - FAQs
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Border-run from Samui to Malaysia and write your own review!