- Transfer from any hotel in Pattaya and back
- Guide accompanying
- Alcohol, soft drinks
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
- Equipment for beach games
- Jet skiing
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Swimming suite, towels, sun protection
- Money for personal expenses
"Madagascar Light" day trip to Koh Phai and Koh Sak
One-day sea excursion "Madagascar Lite" with a visit to two islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Despite its name, this sea tour has nothing to do with the very famous tourist trip in Pattaya on a large ship: "Madagascar Cruise". Much more likely, there is a similarity with the sea excursions "Caribo", "Bamboo" and several more.
Excursion "Madagascar Light" is carried out on a speed boat. This is a one day program with a visit to Koh Sak and Koh Pai. It was built according to the "All Inclusive" scheme and surcharges for additional options are purely optional, are not mandatory.
"Madagascar Light" tour • features
In "Madagascar Lite" program:
- Pick-up from hotels at 08:30, transfer to Bali Hai Pier and back (by 18:00);
- Transfer to the islands is carried out on a comfortable speed boat;
- Guide accompanying;
- Small groups of up to 22 people;
- Visit the two islands of Ko Sak and Koh Phai.
On the island of Koh Phai we spend about 5-6 hours, with a landing on the island itself.
On the island of Koh Phai:
- Tasty hot lunch, fruit;
- Alcoholic and soft drinks, cocktails;
- Games and music;
- Snorkel, masks, flippers;
- Fishing in the open sea, the caught fish will be cooked on the grill;
- Umbrellas and mats are available on the beach.
On the island of Koh Sak, about 2 hours are spent, without landing on the island.
On Koh Sak island:
- Riding on a banana (included);
- Snorkeling, masks, flippers;
- Jet skiing (1000 Baht) around Koh Sak.
The sea tour "Madagascar Lite" is designed for all ages. It will be interesting for everyone here.
Additionally, a photo session can be ordered.
"Madagascar Light" speed boat trip • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Search only ticket
You can read real reviews about Madagascar Light and write your own review!