- Transfer from any notel / condo in Pattaya and back
- Speedboat transfers between islands
- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees and charges
- Lunch, light dinner, drink water
- Snorkeling and beach equipment
- Free photo shots
- Food over included
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Bathing accessories, towel, sun protection
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
"Underwater Odyssey" sea excursion in Pattaya
Among the guests of Pattaya there are many who would like to see the underwater world of tropical seas, real coral gardens and flocks of colorful fish that are not at all afraid of humans. If this is about you, then by all means consider this offer! Excursion "Underwater Odyssey" in Pattaya, Thailand is a comprehensive snorkeling tour, it will give you the opportunity to spend time at sea, near the protected islands. And at the same time to relax on the excellent beach.
"Underwater Odyssey" - an exciting one-day snorkeling tour on the coral reefs of three uninhabited islands of a protected marine reserve. Diving is always good in this area and there are favorite diving sites for local divers. We will make three stops at the places where the Thai military guards various types of marine life. Here we swim with a snorkel and a mask, dive, enjoy the underwater world. Photographing with sea creatures. And after an active first half of the day, a delicious and hearty lunch, a relaxing rest and swimming on the beach, a light dinner await you.
It is a great advantage that the "Underwater Odyssey" excursion in Pattaya is never done by large groups. There can be a maximum of 12 travelers. More attention from the guides, more efficiency and less anxiety! By the way, the "Underwater Odyssey" excursion should not be confused with other offers: "Emerald Island" or "Princess Island". In this case, the coincidence is only in the name of the archipelago, but it includes many islands and during the excursion "Underwater Odyssey" we will visit the most remote of them. Not overlapping with other excursions. Therefore, the sea tour "Underwater Odyssey" is an independent direction from Pattaya.
"Underwater Odyssey" excursion program
- Pick-up guests from Pattaya hotels and leave at 07:10 - 07:50 in the morning. Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned minibus or minivan;
- We spend about 45 minutes on the way. Further, on a speedboat we make a trip for 15 minutes to the place of the first swim. Detailed briefing is carried out, snorkels, masks and life jackets are issued;
- From 09:00 to 12:30 we spend time in marine reserve on the coral reefs in the area of three tropical islands. Accompanied by an experienced guide, you will explore the most beautiful coral reefs, observe underwater life in its natural environment. Here you can see various types of corals, giant shells, starfish. The accompanying team will arrange for you a free underwater photo shoot with corals and fish, including Nemo fish;
- After an active morning and a sea of impressions, it's time to refresh yourself. We return to the pier where we can take shower and change dress. We have lunch (fried rice with seafood, fried chicken, Som Tam salad and fruit, water) at 13:00;
- Visit a large turtle farm on the territory of a closed military unit. Here, protected sea turtles are reared and then released into the sea;
- After lunch until 17:00 - time to relax. We will head to the Beach of Dancing Girl (Hat Nang Ram). You will be given mats and sitting in the shade of coniferous trees, you can just have a great rest. If desired - you can swim, do water sports (kayaking, banana boat and other entertainment for an additional fee);
- Light dinner;
- In the evening, we regret to leave this corner of untouched nature and return to Pattaya by 17:40 - 18:00. Transfer of guests to Pattaya hotels.
"Underwater Odyssey" excursion - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Underwater Odyssey and write your own review!