- Transfer by air-con minibus from pick-up point on Phuket to the border and back
- Staff supporting you
- VIP border pass (fee 1,300 ฿ is included)
- Overstay 500 ฿/day
- Expenses in Duty Free if you need it
- Your international passport
- Immigration card (if you have it)
- Money for personal expenses
Border-run from Phuket to Malaysia
*Russian citizens will be stamped into Thailand, from 1st November 2023 to 30th April 2024, for 90 days, still unlimited times, price is slightly increased for this period of time.
If you decide to extend your vacation in the Kingdom of Thailand for a period of 30 calendar days, then a border-run (sometimes called a visa-run) from Phuket to Satun is one of the solutions!
|Category 1||United States, United Kingdom, Europe Union, Australia, New Zealand, Japan||3699|
Border run to Malaysia - What to expect
The service is carried out as follows. You will be picked up from one of several collection points on Phuket. Transfer by comfortable 10-seat air-conditioned minibus. Take the shortest route to the Thailand-Malaysia border. Pass the provinces of Phang Nga, Krabi, Trang and Satun along the way. At the border, you do not fill out any forms, everything is done by the staff. Your task is only to provide the original passport and immigration card (if you have it). And also, personally pass the border control from the Thailand side, check out from Thailand.
You can go to Duty Free, buy alcohol, cigarettes (without violating customs regulations). Coming back to Thailand. At the border control, you get new stamps of visa-free entry into the Kingdom of Thailand and go back to Phuket.
Travel schedule from Phuket to Malaysia:
- 04:00-05:30 We pick up tourists from collection points around the island of Phuket;
- 05:30 Departure from Phuket;
- 11:30-12:30 Arrival at the border of Thailand and Malaysia, crossing the border, obtaining a new entry stamp to Thailand;
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch;
- 14:00 Departure to Phuket;
- 21:00 Arrival to Phuket.
To book a border-run from Phuket to Malaysia, you need:
- Passport photo and visa stamp photo. If the visa history is long, then photos of all Thai stamps;
- Google map location of the place of residence in Phuket;
- Thai phone number.
If you only need only transfer to and from the border, please select "Only transfer" option.
Border-run from Phuket to Malaysia - FAQs
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Border-run from Phuket to Malaysia and write your own review!