- Our guide meets you in any hotel/condo/hostel in Chiang Rai
- Professional guide accompanying
- Accommodation in hotels 5 nights according to program
- Meals full board
- All entrance fees and charges
- Air tickets (or bus tickets)
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Change hotel class
- Single accommodation at hotels
- Alcohol and supplementary food
- Passport (required original), immigration card
- Money for personal expenses
- Temple clothes - knees and shoulders closed
- Warm clothes - it will be cold in the mountains
- Bathing accessories, towels
- Camera and video equipment
"Northern Necklace of Thailand" 6 day tour
The author's 6-day excursion "Northern Necklace of Thailand" allows not only to visit the north of the Kingdom of Thailand, but also to see a lot of new things for those who have already visited other programs in the Golden Triangle region of Thailand. "Northern Necklace of Thailand" guided tour starts from Chiang Rai. Then we visit the northernmost point of the Golden Triangle of Thailand, Mae Salong, Pai, Ban Rak Thai, Mae Hong Son, the highest mountain of Thailand - Doi Inthanon and finish the trip in Chiang Mai.
Only the most interesting and very impressive places in the north of the Kingdom of Thailand. This tour without shopping, unnecessary transfers and stops in traffic jams. We save time as much as possible in order to use every minute with benefit, maximum of the most interesting sights, nothing superfluous and uninteresting.
Airfare is not immediately included in the price so that you can plan this trip from anywhere in Thailand: Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Bangkok or Phuket. Many have a rest in the city of Chiang Rai and can join the group right on the spot. Our guide picks you up from any hotel, condo or hostel in Chiang Rai, or from the local airport. You can also get to Chiang Rai city by bus, depending on where you are staying in Thailand. You can find flights to Chiang Rai at the best rates by following this link, and bus tickets - at this link.
"Northern Necklace of Thailand" package details
The first day:
- 07:30 Our guide meets you at Chiang Rai airport, bus terminal or in any hotel/guesthouse/hostel. The program begins;
- 08:30 Visit known Wat Rong Khun (วัดร่องขุ่น, or White Temple);
- 10:30 Wat Rong Suea Ten - Blue Temple in Chiang Rai;
- 12:00 Baan Dam Museum - Black Temple in Chiang Rai;
- 13:00 Lunch;
- 14:30 Go to the Golden Triangle District. Longtail boat cruise along Mekong River. With entry into the territorial waters of the Union of Myanmar and DR Laos. Visit "Duty Free" island of Dao - free time for souvenirs and other purchases;
- 18:00 Check in to the hotel in Mae Sai City located near Thailand/Myanmar border;
- 18:30 Dinner and free time.
- 08:00 Breakfast;
- 09:00 Mae Sai - the border with Union of Myanmar, "Friendship Bridge", viewpoint with panoramas of Myanmar;
- 11:00 Emerald Lake;
- 12:00 Sleeping Girl Mountain Cave (where the children's football team lost in 2018th), Rescue Operation Museum of March 23, 2018;
- 13:00 Lunch on the shore of a picturesque mountain lake, in a national Thai restaurant in pavilions on the lake;
- 14:00 Temple of "bearded" monkeys with caves and lakes teeming with colored carps;
- 15:00 The high-mountain palace and park ensemble of Doi Tung, along the way we make stops at two viewing platforms with amazing views of the entire province of Chiang Rai;
- 18:00 Check-in at a hotel on Mount Doi Mae Salong, wide panoramic balconies in each room, views of the mountains, tea and coffee plantations. Doi Mae Salong is a high-mountain resort in Thailand, a Chinese enclave where the Chinese diaspora lives compactly;
- 18:30 Dinner at national Chinese restaurant. Very delicious;
In the evening, if desired, there will be an opportunity to taste and purchase local tea, coffee, honey and souvenirs. Prices are not high, not touristy.
- 08:00 Breakfast;
- 09:00 Travel through the mountain province of Chiang Rai, with stops at observation points with amazing panorama views of mountains, rice fields, tea and coffee plantations;
- 11:00 View of the magnificent Wat Thaton chedi on top of a cliff overlooking the valley of Kok River;
- 12:30 Beautiful Buddhist temple in Fang City;
- 13:30 Lunch at restaurant located between rice fields;
- 15:00 Chiang Dao, an interesting long cave, well-lit and with well-equipped paths for viewing. Many halls, some halls are used as underground temples for all kinds of rituals. Near the cave there is an ancient temple and chedi;
- 17:00 Chiang Mai, an observation deck on Doi Suthep Mount with a view of the whole city against the backdrop of sunset;
- 18:30 Check in at hotel in the center of Pai City;
- 19:00 Dinner;
- 20:00 Free time. You can rest on local Walking Street.
- 08:00 Breakfast;
- 09:30 Pai Canyon. Stunning landscapes;
- 11:00 Bamboo bridge over rice fields, one of the famous attractions of Pai;
- 12:00 Swimming under the Pam Bok waterfall, in a mountain lake among the rocks;
- 13:30 Lunch;
- 14:30 Doi Kiew Lom observation deck (จุดชมวิวดอยกิ่วลม อุทยานแห่งชาติห้วยน้ำดัง);
- 15:30 Journey along the underground river by boat through Nam Lod cave;
- 18:00 Arrive at Ban Rak Thai. Check-in at a hotel located on a mountainside among tea plantations;
- 19:00 Dinner at restaurant located on the lake.
- 07:00 Breakfast;
- 08:00 Excursion around Ban Rak Thai village. Tea plantations;
- 12:00 Picnic on the shore of Pang Oung mountain lake;
- 13:30 Pha Suea Waterfall (Namtok Pha Suea);
- 15:00 Tham Pla Fish Cave;
- 16:30 Check-in at the hotel in Mae Hong Son;
- 17:30 Sightseeing city tour of Mae Hong Son;
- 18:30 Watching the sunset on Kongdmu Mount, a gorgeous view of Mae Hong Son, local airport and the valley;
- 20:00 Dinner at restaurant on the shores of Nong Chong Kham lake.
- 07:00 Breakfast;
- 08:30 Bathing in the hot springs of Mae Hong Son;
- 13:00 Doi Inthanon - the highest peak of the Kingdom of Thailand. At the top you will need warm clothes;
- 13:30 Royal Highland Flower Park;
- 14:00 Lunch;
- 15:00 Siriphon Waterfall;
- 17:00 Silver Temple in Chiang Mai;
- 18:30 Chiang Mai, observation deck on Doi Suthep Mount overlooking the entire city against the backdrop of sunset;
- 19:30 Transfer to any hotel in Chiang Mai or to the airport.
"Northern Necklace of Thailand" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Northern Necklace of Thailand and write your own review!