- Transfer by air-con minibus from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Accompany of a professional guide
- All entrance fees and charges
- Accommodation in hotel according to the program
- Two lunches, breakfast, dinner
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Extra charge for single accommodation in hotel
- Donations and alms at temples
- Money for personal expenses
- Clothes for visiting temples and holy places - knees, shoulders closed
- Swimming suite, towel, sun protection
- Camera, video equipment
"Way to the Avatar" tour from Pattaya
The Way to Avatar two-day excursion (sometimes called "Valley of Avatar", which is the same tour) is performed only from Pattaya. We can confidently recommend "Way to Avatar" excursion to all sophisticated travelers as something new. After all, many attractions covered by "Way to Avatar" tour are not included in other excursions of Pattaya. Of course, you can see the Monkey City of Lopburi and the Temple of Mirrors on "Power of Life" one-day guided tour. But in our case, everything will be included at once (yes, it will be cheaper) and moreover, this tour includes many more unique places in Central Thailand!
We will go on a trip to the central provinces of Thailand, get acquainted with the history of the region, and with national characteristics, the cultural heritage of ancient states of Central region. We will spend the night in an original, very exotic SPA hotel.
First we will visit the new lion petting zoo in Ayutthaya. Lions, tigers, alpacas and other rare animals live here. We visit a local crocodile farm.
Children and those who want to take great photos for Instagram will love the Iron Monster's house and the Transformers Park.
We are going to communicate with animals and birds at the contact zoo in the city of Chinat. Especially this place will appeal to little travelers.
Having lunch, and after it we go to the one of highlights of "Path to the Avatar" tour. It is the Temple of Mirrors. In the Mirror Temple, literally everything - columns, walls, even the ceiling is decorated with small mirror plates. The mirror temple has no analogues and will amaze the imagination of even sophisticated tourists.
By the end of the first day, guests will arrive at the creative Avatar SPA Hotel, surrounded by lakes and located, as it were, in a bowl of mountains overgrown with jungle. The Avatarn Miracles is a 5* hotel built in the design of a cave. In their free time, guests can enjoy various SPA treatments here, some of which are not even available in Pattaya SPA salons. In particular, salt baths. A half-hour salt bath session replaces 12 hours of good sleep. You can rent a bike at the hotel and explore the area, or relax by the pool.
On the second day, after breakfast, we check out of the hotel and explore the Avatar Valley. And the first thing we visit is an incredibly beautiful wooden temple. It is located on a mountainside surrounded by lakes. The temple looks exactly like a fairy-tale house of some kind magician. The territory of the temple resembles a cozy park complex with small ponds, bridges and paths located among colorful tropical vegetation.
The next point will be Phu Wai cave, with a large number of multi-colored stalactites and stalagmites of all imaginable and unimaginable forms.
We have lunch. And further, firstly, we will visit the unique, giant trees - futuristic views. And secondly, we will go to the widely known Monkey City - Lopburi. Once there were palaces and royal residences, and now monkeys feel great on the ancient ruins. They are all over Lopburi! Monkeys have long been an integral part of the city of Lopburi, monkeys can be seen in various places and often cause trouble for the locals.
Heading to Pattaya! We arrive at 20:30-21:00. Transfer guests to their hotels/guesthouses in Pattaya.
"Way to the Avatar" package details
The first day:
- 06:00 Pick up from hotels and departure from Pattaya;
- 09:00 Tour of the historic city of Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam. Visit Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon temple;
- 11:00 Lopburi - the city of monkeys. Inspection of the ancient temple of Phra Prang Sam Yot;
- 12:00 Lunch;
- 13:30 Bird Park in Chinat;
- 15:00 Beautiful Mirror temple, castle;
- 17:30 Arrive at the Avatar Spa Hotel 5*, check in. A half-hour rest in the salt cave of the SPA, which can be moved to the morning if desired. Also, you can order a massage in addition;
- 19:30 Dinner and after that free time.
- 08:00-10:00 Breakfast and a little free time. Swimming in the hotel pools, relaxation;
- 11:00 Departure for the Avatar Valley;
- 11:30 A unique wooden temple on the side of the mountain;
- 13:30 Visiting the beautiful Phu Wai cave with colorful stalactites, stalagmites;
- 14:30 Lunch;
- 15:30 Inspection of endemic giant trees;
- 17:30 We make a stop and inspect the House of Iron Man;
- 21:00 Arrival in Pattaya, transfer of guests to hotels in Pattaya.
This tour is usually accompanied by a Russian-speaking tourist guide. If you need an English-speaking guide, it will be optimal to choose an individual tour. In this case, the program will be held in English only.
"Way to the Avatar" excursion - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Way to Avatar and write your own review!