- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Camera, video equipment
- Swimming accessories, towels, sun protection
- Money for personal expenses
"Land of Waterfalls" guided tour
"Land of Waterfalls" is a wonderful excursion from Pattaya for those who love nature. It will certainly be appreciated by all those who are looking for communication with animals, and would like to see the wild tropical jungle, mountains. This tour includes a visit to three waterfalls at once, you can swim in one of them.
There is no extreme in the excursion program. We will visit a few temples, but in general this is a day tour to see the attractions of Nature. Absorbing all the best of the excursions "Khao Yai - Call of Jungle" and "Amazing Thailand" known among the guests of Pattaya.
"Land of Waterfalls" guided tour will take place in the Khao Yai National Park, or อุทยานแห่งชาติเขาใหญ่, a huge nature reserve in central Thailand.
There are many waterfalls in Khao Yai National Park, among them there are very well-known falls. For example, one of the waterfalls where we stopped during "Land of Waterfalls" guided tour, is known from episodes of "The Beach" movie with Leonardo di Caprio.
Tourist groups usually start to "Land of Waterfalls" guided tour from Pattaya. But we can pick up guests from Bangkok as well. The price of an excursion will not change. Pick up time and time of return to Bangkok hotel will differ.
"Land of Waterfalls" tour details
- 06:00 Departure from Pattaya.
- 07:00 Departure from Bangkok if tourist group from starts from the capital.
- 08:30 Stop at observation deck of Khao Yai National Park. Great views especially for Instagram.
- 09:00 Haew Narok Waterfall - one of the most powerful falls in Thailand Kingdom. Haew Narok is the first waterfall we visited on our excursion.
- 11:00 Haew Suwat Waterfall which known from "The Beach" movie episodes. It is the second waterfall according to the tour program.
- 12:00 Meeting with wild monkeys.
- 12:30 Other observation deck with great views to the lake located in Khao Yai National Park. Again, a very good point for photographing.
- 13:00 Lunch at restaurant located in jungle. There are many wild animals (deer, boars, even monitor lizards) going to drink water from local river. Everyone can observe animals during lunch.
- 14:30 Viewpoint at large Khun Dan Prakan Chon dam (เขื่อนขุนด่านปราการชล) - the biggest dam in Thailand.
- 15:00 The Pink Ganesh Temple - Wat Saman Rattanaram. Ritual for Success.
- 15:30 Free time at Sarika Waterfall. It is the third waterfall in our program. In Sarika waterfall you can swim.
- 18:00 In evening time we arrive to beautiful Thousand Golden Buddha Temple located at Magha Puja Memorial Buddhist Park, Nakhon Nayok province. It is unusually beautiful and has an extraordinary view in sunset light.
- 19:30 Unreally cheap fruit market where we stop for 10 min.
- 21:00 The group come back to Bangkok (if start was from Bangkok).
- 21:30 Return to Pattaya.
This tour is usually accompanied by a Russian-speaking tourist guide. If you need an English-speaking guide, it will be optimal to choose an individual tour. In this case, the program will be held in English only.
"Land of Waterfalls" excursion - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Land of Waterfalls and write your own review!