- Transfer from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Instructor accompanying
- Gift certificate
- Professionally made photos or video
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Take with yourself nothing that can fall down from the pockets
- Can take Go-Pro camera (if it can't unhook and fall down)
- Money for personal expenses
Bungy Jump Pattaya - extreme excursion
This extreme excursion is appreciated by all lovers of outdoor activities and thrills! Bungy Jump in Pattaya is a very popular attraction among tourists from America, Europe, the Middle East, and India. Along with outdoor activities in Pattaya like ATV rides (quad biking safari), diving and skydiving in Thailand. After all, Bungy Jump Pattaya (sometimes called Tarzan Jump) gives unforgettable emotions. Many extreme lovers consider bungy jumping in Pattaya even more impressive than skydiving!
Bungy Jump in Pattaya uses a high metal tower for jumping, resembling a crane. The height of the jump is 55-60 meters (approximately like a 20-story building). The jump is always over the lake. If desired, you can touch water surface with your head or hands!
Many do not succeed in taking the "decisive step" before jumping immediately. But nevertheless - in our memory there were no cases of refusal to jump here. Because after such a flight there will be many thing to remember and to be proud of! Not just a jump, but a test of character!
Bungy Jump Pattaya • package details
- At the appointed time, you will be picked up from any hotel or condominium in Pattaya and taken to the bungy jumping site in Pattaya. It's within the city, so you'll be there in 20 minutes.
- The staff of Bungy Jump Pattaya meet you, brought to the counter and there you need to fill out a short questionnaire. This should be taken seriously. Because after the jump you will be given a personal certificate indicating the height, place and date of jump.
- Check your weight. Before that, you need to take off your shoes and put everything out of your pockets.
- Sit on a special platform and you will be lifted to the top of jump tower. A special elastic rope will be attached to your legs.
- Since Bungy Jump Pattaya is not just an extreme excursion, but also a test of character, many do not dare to "take a step into the abyss" themselves. In this case the accompanying instructor delicately helps))
- Be prepared for the fact that after the jump there will be dizziness for another 10-20 minutes. It comes from the blood flow to the head. The lower point of the flight is passed several times - after all, the rope is enough elastic.
- The staff removes the rope from your feet. You will be given a certificate. The adventure is over, you are taken back to the hotel.
Bungy Jump Pattaya • things to note
You can take accompanying people with yourself to Bungy Jumping. For instance - friend, child, or spouse. Moreover, Bungy Jump Pattaya gives for accompanying passenger the opportunity to visit the tower with a jumper. Of course the passenger can go without it, just watch your jump from the side.
There is also a weight limit. It is clear that Bungy Jump Pattaya is trying hard to comply with safety rules. Jumper weight cannot exceed 120 kg. Tandem jumps (in a bunch of two) Bungy Jump Pattaya has not been held for some time now. Because the total weight of two people always exceeds limit of 120 kg mentioned above.
Bungy Jump Pattaya • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Bungy Jump Pattaya and write your own review!