- Transfer from any hotel in Bangkok (or Pattaya)
- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees during program
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Dress decently (shorts and sleeveless T-shirts are not allowed)
- Money for personal expenses
"Night Bangkok" excursion
On the new author's tour "Night Bangkok" we will see what ordinary tourists will never see. We present to your attention our author's exclusive excursion!
When the evening lights of Bangkok lit up, and its guests are already on the way to hotels, we are just starting our journey through the most picturesque, vibrant and bewitching places in the capital of Thailand.
Bangkok will not be shown like this on any existing tour and therefore the "Night Bangkok" program should not be associated with such tours as "Evening Bangkok" and "Real Evening Bangkok" - these are absolutely another excursions. "Night Bangkok" is a new stunning tour of Bangkok at night. Experienced guide will work with you - real gurus who perfectly know all aspects of life in Bangkok - Thailand capital.
You can go to "Night Bangkok" excursion both from Pattaya and from Bangkok itself. The pick-up time for hotels in Pattaya and Bangkok, the end time of the tour, tour price will be different, of course.
Excursion "Night Bangkok" is almost individual. The number of guests in a group is usually 3-6 people. Children should not be taken on "Night Bangkok" tour.
"Night Bangkok" - tour details
- We will start our Bangkok tour in evening time, already in the rays of setting sun. We find ourselves on the observation deck of Golden Mount Temple - Wat Saket (Phu Khao Thong). It will be already when day heat gives way to evening coolness. And we will see the sunset with amazing panoramas of evening Bangkok.
- A real adventure awaits us while riding along the old canal of Bangkok on a speed boat. With the breeze, we will go to the very thick of the cultural and business life of the largest metropolis in Thailand.
- Let's get acquainted with Bangkok's Patumwan district and its contemporary art. Illuminated street installations and the evening city will definitely captivate you with their beauty.
- Visit the place where the spirits live. We will see religious Thai dances and find out how much it costs to send a message about your desire to the Highest Heavenly Powers.
- What an evening in Bangkok without the red-light district! This is where we will go for a walk, get acquainted with the "shady side" of Bangkok's nightlife. Let's look at the indecencies))
- Another feature of "Night Bangkok" tour is Chinatown at night. We will visit an ancient Chinese temple, which has an ancient wooden 1000-year-old statue of the goddess Kuan Yin, brought from China several centuries ago. Which seems to cure any disease...
- We will see the magnificent gates of Chinatown. The Royal initials and the dragons on them are made of pure gold and placed on the upper gate pagoda. For you, we will conduct a Chinese Feng Shui ritual for good luck this year!
- Next, we will have a gastronomic journey through Chinatown - the busiest district of Bangkok. As the Bangkokers say themselves: "Evening Chinatown is for food." And you cannot argue with that! We will taste the dish, marked by the red Michelin guide, right on the street. This is an incredibly popular place, because everyone's favorite Thai Princess Siridkhon personally cooked this dish in the same cafe for Chinese New Year. You will see these photo archives in the cafe.
- Moving on, we head to the oldest cafe in Bangkok's Chinatown, highly respected by the Thais. And there we will taste another interesting dish, the old recipe for which is kept secret from everyone. And the queue of customers there is simply endless, but for us there will be fast service. Bright colors, real Bangkok - that's what we have prepared for you!
- What is the "spiritual heart" of Thailand Kingdom? This is the Royal Palace in Bangkok, once the residence of Thai monarchs. During the daytime, the Royal Palace is crowded. Local and international tourists are very fond of this famous place in Bangkok. We are going to see the Royal Palace in Bangkok at night. We cannot get inside. But outside we are in for real delight and amazement from the incredible illumination of the Royal Palace!
- Take a walk around the Royal Palace area at night in Bangkok. Let's look at various ministries and institutions, with cannons and guards with whom you can take pictures.
- Ride with the breeze on a real Bangkok's tuk-tuk along the main avenue of Bangkok and visit the Royal Square, where majestic temples, towers and fortress walls will appear before our eyes.
- Finally, we visit the most party and infamous street in Bangkok - Khao San Road. Here you can drink a glass of something refreshing... or alcohol))
Our tour "Night Bangkok" will end just here on Khao San Road area and after such an impressive excursion, you will be delivered back to your hotel or condo.
"Night Bangkok" excursion - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Night Bangkok and write your own review!