- Transfer including minibus and speedboat
- Guide accompanying
- Accommodation at ""Tok's Little Hut" hotel on the second line, Ao Pai beach
- National Park admission fee
Arriving to island: 10:30 • Check in at the hotel: 13:00 • Check out from the hotel: 12:00 • Departure from island: 16:30
- Any excursions and entertainment other than specified in the program.
- Alcohol, food
- Professionally made photos
- Extension of stay (extra night).
- If you want to shift check-out time, 200 ฿ for each hour from the room
- Surcharge for a single accommodation
- Sunbed, umbrella on the beach
- Passport or its high-quality copy
- Bathing accessories, towels, sun protection
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
Koh Samed from Pattaya overnight tour
Fine white sand, turquoise waves, cozy coastal restaurants and bars with a fire show in the evenings - this is all on Koh Samed (often Samed island is called Samet, or Koh Samet is equally correct).
In addition to the already traditional one-day tours from Pattaya to Koh Samet, we offer you the opportunity to stay on a paradise island in Thailand for two days. The two-day program can be considered as the basic, the most popular trip from Pattaya to Koh Samed. If you so desire, we can organize a trip from Pattaya to Koh Samed lasting 2-3-4 or more nights. In this case, we will calculate the cost on an individual basis.
Koh Samed "Exotic" excursion program
The cost of a trip to Koh Samed includes the following:
- Transfer from your hotel in Pattaya to Ban Phe pier and back by air-conditioned minibus.
- Transfer from Ban Phe pier to Koh Samet by speedboat.
- Ticket to Koh Samed National Park
- Accommodation at "Tok's Little Hut" tourist class hotel. The "Tok's Little Hut" hotel is located 150-200 meters from the sea. It has access from the territory to Ao Phai beach. Breakfast is not included in the tour price.
The rest is up to you.
Koh Samet from Pattaya overnight tour timing
- At 7:30-8:00 in the morning, an air-conditioned minibus picks you up from your hotel in Pattaya and takes you to the remote Ban Phe pier. The journey takes just over an hour.
- Transfer on speedboat equipped with an awning from the sun and rain. It takes not more than 15-20 minutes of time.
- Arrive at Koh Samed. On the island, the group is met by guide who deals with all organizational issues.
- Koh Samed is located close to Pattaya, the group will arrive at island in 10 o'clock in the morning. In all hotels in Thailand, the check-in time for new guests is 13:00. Therefore, you will have 2.5-3 hours of free time before checking into the hotel. You can leave your bags at the hotel reception and spend this time as you like: on the beach, in a bar, just on the seashore or on the hotel territory.
- In 13:00 there will be check-in at the "Tok's Little Hut" hotel. In cases where there are no guests in the hotel upon your arrival or there are few of them, check-in is at 10:30.
The hotel included in this program is called "Tok's Little Hut". There are one-story houses on the territory. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, hot shower. The hotel is located about 150-200 meters from the coastline through the garden and down the stairs.
After checking into the hotel, you have a lot of free time! You can travel around Koh Samed, do some water activities, just choose a place for yourself on Ao Pai beach near the hotel and indulge in a relaxed holiday, sunbathing. "Tok's Little Hut" hotel and the beach have a cafe where you can order food. There is a bar with a variety of soft drinks and alcohol.
Closer to nine in the evening on Koh Samed, incendiary beach activity begins. You can join in and see the fantastically beautiful fire show for which Koh Samed is widely known.
Check-out from "Tok's Little Hut" hotel on Koh Samed is at 12 noon. If you decide to check out later on the day of departure from Koh Samed, then this is possible for an additional fee (200 ฿ per hour, pay directly to guide or at the hotel reception). You can leave your luggage at the hotel reception and again will have some free time to relax.
With regret, we start by speedboat from the shores of Koh Samed paradise island in 16:00-16:20. Upon arrival at Ban Phe pier, the group boards a minibus and returns to Pattaya at 18:30.
"Koh Samed Exotic" excursion - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Koh Samet "Exotic" and write your own review!