- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Donations and alms at temple
- Passport or copy (photo)
- To be dressed modestly - there is a temple in the program
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
"Golden Mangrove Forest" excursion
New day trip from Pattaya, excursion to the eastern province of Thailand. Acquaintance with natural, historical and religious sights. The highlight of "Golden Mangrove Forest" trip is a visit to the Golden Meadow National Park, or Thung Prong Thong.
Thung Prong Thong is a stunning mangrove reserve that stretches along the coast of the Gulf of Thailand in the Thai provinces of Rayong and Chanthaburi.
Tung Prong Thong National Park has fantastic mangrove landscapes. We will walk along a 1 km wooden footbridge through tropical coastal mangroves. And we will find ourselves among the golden fields of Ceriops decandra, which really shine like "gold" in the sun. This is especially noticeable at dawn and sunset, for which the national park is called the Golden Meadow. We will also take a short boat trip through the mangrove. Many species of birds can be seen here, for example, the Terek sandpiper, Gray plover, River tern and Eastern curlew. In general, the Golden Mangrove Forest tour has very good reviews from nature lovers, nature photographers, eco-tourism fans. Or those who just want to relax from the bustle of the city.
Excursion "Golden Mangrove Forest" at some points intersects with a two-day author's tour "Stalker" from Pattaya. We will also visit a real Thai Navy warship that fought in World War II. Otherwise, this is a self-guided tour, so feel free to go on it even if you were on the Stalker, Lost World, Expedition or some other similar tour to this part of Thailand. You will see many new things.
"Golden Mangrove Forest" tour details
- First we will visit the Flower Showroom, literally 45 minutes from Pattaya. Here, in huge greenhouses, a special microclimate has been created and at a temperature of +16 ... 17 degrees, plants that are not characteristic of tropical latitudes feel great. For example, various varieties of tulips, typical for Western Europe;
- Park "Golden Mangrove Forest", or Golden Meadow, walking on wooden bridges, as well as a boat trip through the mangroves, which are a real labyrinth;
- Climb aboard a real combat ship of the Thai Navy. The state of the ship is quite cheerful, you can go inside, into the wheelhouse, inspect the turrets with machine guns and cannons. The boys will especially enjoy;
- We have lunch at the exotic restaurant "Dancing Shrimp", which is located on Dok Krai Lake, tables in gazebos over the lake. The restaurant's signature dish is "dancing shrimp";
- Let's see the work of local glass blowers - let's take a look at the Lotus Crystal Factory;
- Beautiful field of flowers Areeya Flower Park;
- At sunset, we will visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Nong Wa Makham Khu) where we will make a wish.
As a souvenir, you will have hundreds of gorgeous photos that will surprise your friends and acquaintances in social networks, we guarantee you!
"Golden Mangrove Forest" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Golden Mangrove Forest and write your own review!