- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees & tickets
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Alms and gifts in temples
- Professionally made photos
- Food for animals, fish, birds
- Drinks at "Station 331" cafe
- Passport copy (photo)
- Dress decently (shorts and sleeveless T-shirts are not allowed)
- Money for personal expenses
"Wat Yan & Contact Zoo" - excursion in Pattaya
Rich in attractions, but inexpensive tour in Pattaya. Starting this tour from Pattaya, you will be able to explore the beautiful surroundings of the city during the day. Visit places with a religious focus. Play with and feed the animals. And see many other interesting sights.
Excursion "Wat Yan and Contact Zoo" will be interesting for children as well. Since it includes communication with animals in "Mountain Coffee & Zoo" complex near the city. The animals can be fed and touched, photographed. And also, we will visit the unique "Station 331" cafe. Where the territory is decorated with real planes, helicopters and other equipment.
"Wat Yan and Contact Zoo" - tour details
1. Wat Yansangwararam Monastery, a walk through the beautiful territory of the monastery.
2. Museum of wax figures of enlightened monks.
3. Lotus Lake.
4. The ritual of "Purification of Karma" - we pass 200 steps leading to the footprint of Buddha.
5. We do good deeds - will feed the fish in the monastery lake. We release fish, turtles and other living creatures into the river. Of course, food and fish are paid for on the spot, if desired.
6. Viharn Sien, Chinese palace-museum. Here are the famous Terracotta Warriors from the tomb of Qi Shi Huang - the first Chinese emperor.
7. Golden Buddha mountain - Khao Chi Chan, the largest Buddha image in the world.
8. Turtle Valley, huge turtles walk on the lawn, you can feed turtles.
9. "Mountain Coffe @ Zoo" cafe in Rayong province, with large contact zoo. Alpacas, white lion, capybaras, zebras, giraffes, antelopes, elephants and other animal species live and feel great here. There is a pool with a huge American fish - arapaima, which you can also feed.
10. Cafe "Station 331" with real airplanes and copters. Here, huge airliners are converted into coffee shops. But almost all cabins with instruments and other equipment have been saved. Therefore, it is very interesting for children here! You can take cool pictures for Instagram that will get thousands of likes. To enter the cafe inside the aircraft, you need to purchase any drink (paid additionally, about 100 ฿).
As you can see, the trip includes many interesting places, tireless and inexpensive.
"Wat Yan temples and Contact Zoo" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Wat Yan & contact zoo and write your own review!