- Accompanying of experienced guide
- All entrance fees during program
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Transfer from Pattaya (if need)
- Dress decently (shorts and sleeveless T-shirts are not allowed)
- Money for personal expenses
"Bangkok - City of Contrasts" excursion
"Bangkok City of Contrasts" is an author's walking tour of the very famous places of the capital of Thailand and a real immersion in the atmosphere of the East. The entire program "Bangkok City of Contrasts" takes place in the ancient and especially picturesque quarters of Bangkok. This area is designated by UNESCO as the historical part of Bangkok.
Excursion "Bangkok City of Contrasts" is designed primarily for guests of the capital. From Pattaya, a trip is also possible, but the transfer is paid separately.
"Bangkok City of Contrasts" tour details
According to the excursion program "Bangkok City of Contrasts" we get acquainted with the following most beautiful objects of the Thai capital:
- Wat Yan Nava, known as the Boat Temple (or Ship Temple). This is a real water gateway of Bangkok, once the river customs were located here. And now it is the Royal Temple of the third rank, with the central Buddhist television and the Institute of Thai massage. Wat Yan Nava is also visited on a group excursion "Excellent Bangkok", carried out from Pattaya.
- Travel by tourist boat along the Chao Phraya River to the flower market.
- Historical flower market, stroll through the shopping arcade. This is a fragment of the once huge Semapenya market.
Crossing to the western bank of the Chao Phraya River, to the Thonburi district.
- Wat Kalayanamit - temple of the Sitting Buddha. The temple is new and beautiful, with a large seated Buddha statue.
- Kuan An Keng Shrine - Chinese temple dedicated to the goddess Kuan Yin. It was built during the reign of Rama III, lopsided from time and with amazing wooden frescoes and wall paintings.
- Wat Prayut and Turtle Mountain. Inspection of a small museum of Buddhist relics. Visit to the sanctuary and the rite of fulfillment of wishes. The "Turtle Temple" is also featured on the "Perfect Bangkok" group tour from Pattaya.
- Boat trip along the Thonburi canals. We will see the bright contrasts of Bangkok, giant monitor lizards, floating shops right on the boats, feeding the fish, look at the rich and poor houses of the capital's residents. In the same way, people lived here a couple of hundred years ago - you can imagine our trip as a journey through time.
- Rama I Bridge, inspection of the large square and the monument to the founder of the Royal Dynasty.
- Indian quarter. We visit "Little India in Bangkok" - shopping arcade with Indian sweets, spices, herbs, souvenirs.
- We will have lunch in the Indian quarter.
- Wat Chakrawat - a temple with crocodiles. Yes, there is one in Bangkok!
- Chinatown - a highlight of Bangkok, the largest Chinatown in the World, a shock district! A walk through the shopping arcade: tea, spices, souvenirs, a huge number of Chinese markets.
- From Chinatown on a classic tuk-tuk (som lo) we go to see the Prison Park.
- Prison Park. At the same time, we visited the famous Michelin-starred Street food restaurant.
- Craftsmen Street. Monastic donation bowlers and Thai wooden souvenirs are made here.
- Wat Saket - Golden Mountain. We get there by 18:00, that is, closer to sunset. Very beautiful views from the once highest point of Bangkok.
- We meet with driver and go to your hotel in Bangkok (if necessary, then Pattaya).
"Bangkok City of Contrasts" tour features
Excursion "Bangkok City of Contrasts" is carried out mainly for guests of the Kingdom of Thailand who stayed in Bangkok itself. For those who are visiting Pattaya and would like to take this trip, a one-way or two-way transfer can be included. But this is for an additional fee, if necessary. This excursion is carried out only individually and without your request there will be no other people on the excursion. Alone - means alone, four - means four. A maximum of 6 people can go, no more.
Those who are interested in history will learn a lot about the past of Thailand, which they will not learn about on any other excursion. Animal lovers will also be interested in this excursion, we will see crocodiles, turtles, and many different fish and feed them.
You will learn a lot about religion and traditions of Thais, see real life of Thai people. Also, during excursion "Bangkok City of Contrasts" we will get in touch with animism - will see the altar of Neang Maev (forest nymphs). We will learn more about such religions as Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism - our trip includes visit to the temples and sacred places of these religions.
On the excursion "Bangkok City of Contrasts" we will go to the temples, as well as visit many non-tourist places. In these areas of Bangkok, the people are quite conservative and almost no one wears short clothes, this can be called an exception. Therefore, on the excursion "Bangkok City of Contrasts" we have dress code requirements:
- Legs should be covered. Long skirt or pants for women, pants for men. We will wear such clothes all day.
- Breeches, pants and shorts that are "just below the knee" are not suitable for the excursion "Bangkok - City of Contrasts". Legs should be covered. T-shirts are allowed.
- To have a pareo, a large scarf, a piece of cloth with you, and when you go somewhere to wrap yourself, you also can't.
- Translucent clothing is not allowed.
- A deep neckline and bare shoulders are not allowed.
- T-shirts with narrow shoulder straps are also not allowed.
- Tight long dresses, as well as dresses (even long ones) through which the body or underwear is visible, are not suitable.
- Leggings are not good too.
- Children under 6 can be dressed as you like.
"Bangkok - City of Contrasts" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Bangkok - City of Contrasts and write your own review!