- Transfer from any hotel or condo
- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees and charges
- Drink at cafe "Station 331"
- Food for turtles
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Horse and elephant rides
- Passport or copy
- To be dressed for visit to temples - shoulders and knees must be covered
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
"Instagram-Tour Pattaya" excursion
Going with us on a one-day tour "Instagram Tour Pattaya", everyone can visit the most photogenic and iconic places of the resort. As well as religious attractions, such as the Temple of the Turtles, the Golden Temple, where a unique, real Buddhist ritual "Attracting Good Luck" can be performed. The program includes an introduction to Pattaya's new tourist attraction - Turtle Valley. We guarantee a lot of interesting photos and bright unforgettable impressions. We will have a very busy day. "Instagram Tour Pattaya" is the best excursion for a photo shoot in Pattaya!
"Pattaya Instagram Tour" tour details
Our plan for this likes-filled day in Pattaya is this:
- 1. The Black Forest park-cafe by the lake in the jungle. Here we visit a 3D gallery, a lake with waterfalls where flocks of beautiful fish swim. For extra, you can drink tea or coffee with cakes;
2. The Golden Temple. It is the largest and most beautiful temple in Pattaya. Here you can take part in the ritual "Attracting Good Luck";
3. White Temple in Pattaya (do not confuse with Wat Rong Khun in Chiang Rai). This is a new temple, built in the middle of rice fields in the suburbs of Pattaya;
4. Turtle Temple, also a new beautiful temple in Pattaya;
5. Lotus Lake, where we will stop for a photo session;
6. Turtle Valley - here we will feed the big turtles;
7. Cafe "Station 331", which is built from large airplane. Museum of military equipment. To enter the airplane, you need to purchase a drink. In the aircraft, you can take photos at the controls;
8. New contact zoo (alpacas, white lion cub, capybaras, zebras, giraffes, antelopes, elephants and other animal species, as well as a pool with arapaima). You can ride on elephants or horseback riding. This is not Khao Kheow Open Zoo, a completely different Pattaya tourist site;
9. Sheep farm in Pattaya;
10. And finally, we have lunch.
"Pattaya Instagram Tour" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Pattaya Instagram-Tour and write your own review!