- Transfer from any hotel/condo/hostel and back
- The work of guide instructor, including support on the route
- Appropriate instructions before the race
- Equipment rental: ATV, safety devices
- Light lunch in a sporty style
- Rent a Go Pro Camera
- Money for personal expenses
- Camera, video equipment
- Bathing accessories, towels, sunscreen - there will be a parking at lake with spring water, where you can swim
- Always dress on such excursions in clothes that you do not mind getting dirty
Pattaya ATV rides
We present to your attention an extreme trip on quad bikes on off-road, jungle, country roads in the vicinity of Pattaya. Including stops on fruit plantations, which are located next to Wat Yan temple complex, a visit to the temple with a footprint of the Buddha and a magnificent view from the observation deck. At the end of the trip you will be able to swim in lake with the purest spring water.
The length of the route is 20-22 kilometers. In time, the tour will take 3.5-4 hours, and the pure time of riding an ATV from leaving the base to returning to the base is 2-2.5 hours.
The program is one of the most popular among young people (not only, of course) excursions of Pattaya. In some travel agencies, especially in Thai, it is abbreviated as ATV. Even if you never had to drive an ATV, there is nothing to worry about. The program includes a detailed and understandable instruction, which will allow you to drive a four-wheel quadro in 15 minutes along with more experienced people.
At the beginning of the program you will have an acquaintance with an instructor who will accompany the entire team during the race on quad bikes. First of all, he will conduct a safety briefing. Then distribute protective helmets and some water on the road.
In spite of the fact that an experienced instructor will be indispensable to follow in the group, it is necessary to comply with some safety measures when riding a quad bike:
- Protective helmet must be worn and fastened while driving;
- You should not overtake the instructor and independently go off the route;
- Do not attempt to make risky maneuvers that can lead to the overturning of the ATV;
- Do not get carried away drift. After all, a quad bike is not a sports car, but rather a miniature tractor. Its wheels are not adapted for sliding at all, but just the opposite - they are used for maximum possible traction. The likelihood of overturning or dropping the driver increases;
- Jumping on an ATV can be very dangerous. At the moment of landing, even from a low altitude, the impact on the ground is very sensitive, the probability of falling out is very high, therefore experienced drivers try not to make any jumps;
- Despite the fact that you will not be asked to get a driver's license, you still need to take into account the generally accepted traffic rules, do not overtake other ATVs, follow the convoy and maintain the overall speed;
- It is clear that dressing up going on this tour is better in that it is not a pity to get dirty. It is possible to guarantee an abundance of corrosive dust and dirt, which is washed problematically.
Notice before ATV rides reservation!
Please consider the following points:
- Operation of the ATV is impossible with more than two persons (driver and passenger).
- You can not go on this adventure alone as a passenger, without having a partner-driver. For a perfectly understandable reason. But to go to the quadro-safari alone as a driver is possible.
- Never drink alcohol before quad bike safaris. This may well be the reason for the refusal of staff to work with you.
"Big ATV Pattaya" • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Big ATV Pattaya and write your own review!