- Transfer from any hotel/condo in Pattaya to Thailand-Cambodia border and back
- VIP crossing of Thailand-Cambodia border
- Visa to Cambodia
- Ticket to Angkor Temple Complex
- Experienced guide-driver accompanying
- Accommodation at a new boutique hotel in Battambang
- Meals (full board)
- Entrance fees according to the program
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Extra food, alcohol
- Re-entry permit if you need it
- Surcharge for single occupancy
- Passport (only original)
- Immigration card, or 100 THB if it is lost
- Air ticket from Thailand and hotel reservation (travel voucher, or rent agreement)
- 2 photos of passport format, or 100 THB
- If you need re-entry permit, prepare 4 photos of passport format, and 1300 THB
- Money for personal expenses (better US dollars)
New jeep tour from Thailand to Cambodia
"The Great Angkor Wat and grotto of death Phnom Sampov" is a new author's jeep-tour from Pattaya to Cambodia. During this expedition we will visit completely unique places! For instance, the “sapphire” province of Pailin, which is the last stronghold of the Khmer Rouge. Will make an exciting trip to Angkor - a miracle of Cambodia, lost in the jungle. See the terrifying Death Grotto - Phnom Sampov. It is truly shocking part of our expedition. Admire the beauties of country - on the way we will meet mountains and endless rice fields. And in evening time of the second day we will have dinner in a picturesque valley near Phnom Sampov Mount, and suddenly at that very time a giant, many-kilometer swarm of bats will appear from one rock!
This guided trip "Great Angkor Wat and the grotto of death Phnom Sampov" takes two days with one night in a luxury boutique hotel. The trip is individual and there are no more than 5 people in our group. Otherwise, maximum 2-3 jeeps can be taken. We climb to all the peaks on all-wheel drive SUVs and you do not have to walk anywhere. We drive so close as possible to each attraction! In addition to the tour program, an experienced guide will tell you how to take an evening on the first day, what adventures can be or where you can simply order a good massage.
Angkor and Phnom Sampov • excursion program
On your first day, a relaxing break awaits you:
- 7:00 We leave Pattaya.
- 10:00-10:30 VIP border pass. You do not need to fill anything yourself, walk no more than 15 meters on foot. Our cars from Thailand and Cambodian sides drive up almost close to each other.
- 10:30-11:00 Breakfast.
- 11:00-12:30 Lookout in Pailin City.
- 14:30-15:00 Visit the Konthea Ram Pagoda.
- 15:00-16:00 Lunch.
- 18:00 Check in at a boutique hotel, time for relax.
- 19:00 Buffet dinner and the world famous Cambodian show "Apsara".
- 20:00 Free time. Our guide with a car is at your disposal. If you wish, you can see the most "hot spots" of city, good SPA salons, shopping malls.
And on the second day - immersion in antiquity:
- 6:30-7:00 We will have breakfast at the hotel. After it leave hotel and drive to Angkor Temple Complex.
- 7:00-12:00 Angkor Wat, the ancient city of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple full of stone smiles. Absorbed in the jungle, Ta Prohm Temple immortalized in cinema thanks to Angelina Jolie. And his lesser-known jungle neighbor, Bante Srey.
- 12:00-12:20 Visit the Museum of War.
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch.
- 13:30-16:30 Transfer towards the border, with stops.
- 16:30-17:00 Death Grotto - a place where dissidents who disagree with the Khmer Rouge regime were thrown off the rocks. Bones still lie in the grotto.
- 17:00-18:00 Dinner and evening flock of bats from the gorge.
- 19:30-20:00 Crossing Cambodia-Thailand border, returning to Thailand.
- 23:00 Arrive at Pattaya hotels/condos.
Angkor and Phnom Sampov tour from Pattaya • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Angkor Wat and Phnom Sampov and write your own review!