- Transfer from any hotel or condo in Pattaya or Bangkok and back
- Professional guides accompanying
- Hotel accommodation
- Full board (excluding dinner in last day)
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Extra charge for single accommodation at hotels
- Passport (required original), immigration card
- Money for personal expenses
- Clothes for traveling in nature, comfortable shoes (given that it is cool at night)
- Bathing accessories and towels, for rafting and thermal baths
- Lunchbox from hotel
- Camera and video equipment
Ti Lo Su waterfall in Thailand
Thi Lo Su waterfall (Thi Lor Su, Ti Lo Su or น้ำตกทีลอซู) is a huge multi-level waterfall, lost in the remote area of Umpang province. Something like Niagara, Thi Lor Su is one of the most beautiful and largest waterfalls in Southeast Asia and is the sixth largest in the World in its size. This amazing miracle of nature did not become crowded because it is located in a very inaccessible area. Thi Lor Su - the largest and highest waterfall in the territory of the Kingdom of Thailand. It consists of several cascades scattered in zigzag, has a height of up to 900 meters and half a kilometer wide.
The trip (or rather, an expedition) from Pattaya to Thi Lo Su falls strictly at a certain period of the year. From November to May-July. At other times, Thi Lo Su overflows with water and literally boils, the approaches to it are difficult and dangerous. No wonder that in the language of the Karen tribe the waterfall is called as "Noisy Black Demon".
The program of expedition to Thi Lor Su
On the way, we will swim in natural thermal springs, visit the miracle of nature - The Orange Waterfall, raft on the upper Kwai River to Ti Lo Su waterfall, visit the ethnic villages of hill tribes, and also visit the city of Mae Sot with knows market of smuggled goods from Myanmar. We will definitely visit one of the most beautiful and unusual temples in Thailand - the Golden Teak temple, where anyone who wants can perform a ritual for Good Luck (the guide will tell you how to do this).
In addition, we will take a trip along the most winding and scenic route 1090 in the Kingdom, which is called the "Heavenly Road of Life". The scenery on Route 1090 is stunning. The Karen, Akha, Lisu and Khmong peoples live in the villages that we will visit along the way. In especially beautiful places we will make stops for photography and take a break for lunch.
We will stay for two nights in Umphang - the city which is really lost in the jungle. Perhaps Umpang is the most inaccessible city in the Kingdom of Thailand. Umphang is a very quiet cozy town surrounded by high mountains and located at the confluence of Maekhlong and Maekhlong Yai rivers, further forming Kwai river. Not far from Umphang, these rivers have their sources, so the water is surprisingly clear and clean.
Thi Lo Su is one of the largest and most beautiful waterfalls in Southeast Asia and ranks sixth in the world for its gigantic size. This amazing natural wonder was formed in a very inaccessible area of Umphang region, is up to 900 meters high and half a kilometer wide. Thi Lor Su is the largest and highest waterfall in Thailand, which consists of several separate cascades scattered in a zigzag pattern.
Thi Lor Su - tour details
The first day:
- 19:00 Pick up our guests from hotels and condos in Pattaya
- 20:30 Pick up other participants of our expedition from Bangkok.
- One night on a VIP-minibus with wide soft chairs, stops every 2-3 hours for warm-ups, toilet, smoke breaks. The road is excellent, national highway number 1.
- 7:00 Sanitary stop (shower, toilet). Breakfast in the jungle of the national park (included in the tour price).
- 10:00 Arrival to Umphang, accommodation at the hotel, a little rest after arrival.
- 12:00 Umphang sightseeing tour, visit the local exotic market of representatives of the mountain tribes, perform the ritual in the Golden Teak temple, visit the Takobi caves.
- 13:30 Lunch at the restaurant located on the nature.
- 15:00 Relax time at Palata waterfall.
- 16:30 Rest at the hotel. If you wish, you can visit the herbal national sauna, swim in the cool and clean mountain river, on the banks of which the hotel is located.
- 18:30 Dinner.
- Free time. Can book Thai massage or go for a walk around evening city.
- 7:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:30 Rafting down the mountain river. Each boat has two experienced rowers and an accompanying person. On the way, we will come under Thi Lo Chor waterfall directly by boats. And we will swim in hot mineral natural springs.
- 13:00 Lunch in the jungle on riverside (lunch-box).
- 14:00 Hike to Thi Lor Su waterfall (1.5 km along the forest path). Relax at the Thi Lor Su waterfall.
- 17:30 Return to the hotel by off-road vehicles from Thi Lo Su waterfall.
- 18:00 Dinner.
- 5:30 Meeting the sunrise at the top of Doi Hua Mot, we will see a unique natural "The Sea of Clouds" phenomenon.
- 7:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:00 Departure from Umphang.
- 10:00 Orange waterfall.
- 12:00 Border market of smuggling Burmese goods.
- 13:30 Lunch.
- 19:00 Stop at the "Mochi" shopping center in Nakhon Sawan, dinner (not included in the tour price).
- 21:30 Arriving to Bangkok.
- 22:30 Arriving to Pattaya.
Explore Thi Lor Su falls - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Ti Lo Su - Emerald Country and write your own review!