- Transfer from any hotel in Pattaya and back
- Guide accompanying the group
- All entrance fees
- Lunch at Baiyok Sky restaurant
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Money for extra food and drinks
- Professionally made photos
- Copy of passport
- Get dressed for temple visits. The shoulders and legs are closed
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
"Bangkok Sightseeing Tour" excursion
Perhaps this is the best excursion from Pattaya City to Bangkok for the first acquaintance with the capital of Thailand Kingdom. Like all other excursions to Bangkok - this sightseeing tour of Thai is built on the principle of "All inclusive". The group is accompanied by an experienced guide, there will be the most famous and interesting temples in Bangkok. This Bangkok tour also includes a boat ride along the old canal, where you can see incredible contrasts. There will be a great lunch at restaurant on "Baiyoke Sky" tower. And of course - a visit to the open observation deck on the roof of this skyscraper. You will take many beautiful photos of Bangkok, including panoramic photos from the observation deck of "Baiyoke Sky" skyscraper. You should prepare to get thousands of likes on Instagram when you upload pictures from this Bangkok Sightseeing Tour there!
"Bangkok City Tour" package details
- 08:00 Pick-up our guests from hotels in Pattaya, leaving Pattaya City. Travel time from Pattaya to Bangkok is 2-2.5 hours.
- 10:30-12:00 The Golden Mountain temple. Also known as Wat Saket. It is built on top of an artificial hill. Times ago it was the highest point of Bangkok. Now, Bangkok skyscrapers are much higher. But nevertheless, the panorama from the top of the hill where Wat Saket temple is located, is stunningly beautiful.
- 12:00-13:00 Visit very famous "Iron Palace" in Bangkok. It is also called Loha Prasat temple. It has unique architecture and you simply cannot fail to see it when you go to Bangkok.
- 13:00-13:30 We take a tireless water trip along one of Bangkok canals. Depart from Wat Saket (Golden Mountain) area and get off the boat near "Baiyoke Sky" tower. Water trip along old Saen Saep canal. You will see how contrasting modern Bangkok is: beautiful new buildings are combined with scary slums almost destroyed by time and weather.
- 13:30-15:00 Lunch at restaurant on the top of "Baiyoke Sky" skyscraper. Not only a buffet awaits you, but also stunning views of Bangkok from a height of about 300 meters!
- 16:00-17:00 And now we will explore Chinatown in Bangkok. Not all excursions from Pattaya to Bangkok include a visit to Bangkok's Chinatown. But there are a lot of attractions in the local Chinatown! For example, you will learn how to send "Mail to Next World" and see many other unusual things.
- 17:30-19:00 Tourism is very developed in Bangkok and all guests of Thailand capital tend to the local entertainment street Khao San in evening time. Khao San Road in Bangkok is known between international and local travelers as widely as Walking Street in Pattaya, or Bangla Road in Patong, Phuket. We will also visit here!
- 19:00 We leave Bangkok and go back to Pattaya.
- 21:00 Return to Pattaya, transfer our guests to hotels and guesthouses in Pattaya.
This tour is usually accompanied by a Russian-speaking tourist guide. If you need an English-speaking guide, it will be optimal to choose an individual tour. In this case, the program will be held in English only.
"Bangkok Sightseeing Tour" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Bangkok Orientation Tour and write your own review!