- Transfer from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Professional guide accompanying
- Flight tickets
- Hotel accommodation
- Full board (two lunches, breakfast, dinner)
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Change hotel class (negotiated when ordering)
- Extra charge for single accommodation
- Alcohol and supplementary food
- Passport (required original), immigration card
- Money for personal expenses
- Temple clothes - knees and shoulders closed
- Bathing accessories, towels
- Lunch box from hotel
- Camera and video equipment
Golden Triangle and the "Footballers Cave"
This trip to the Golden Triangle can be made from Pattaya, Bangkok and Phuket. "Golden Triangle Premium" two-day excursion always includes air travel. In stock should be two full days. If you follow a group of 3 people or more - we can organize this excursion any day. It is better to book (as well as all tours related to air travel) at least 2-3 days before.
The difference between "Golden Triangle Premium" excursion and classical two-day program is that we will not enter the territory of Myanmar and Laos. Instead, we will visit the Football Players Cave, famous for some time in the whole World, where the youth football team of Thailand got stuck in 2018th.
"Golden Triangle Premium" package details
The first day:
- 03:00 Departure from the hotel to airport, accompanied by local guide. Flight to Chiang Rai.
- 09:00 Meeting with a guide in Chiang Rai airport.
- 09:30 We visit the mountain villages where the World-famous tribes of long-necked women Karen live, as well as Akha and others.
- 10:00 Go to the area of Golden Triangle.
- 10:30 Stop at Tham Luang cave. The cave is famous for the fact that in 2018, 12 footballers from the local youth team and their coach were blocked by water, then released. The place was nicknamed by the people: "The Cave of Football Players". Of course, we will not go down into this cave.
- 11:30 Stop at the border of Thailand with Myanmar (Burma) in the northernmost point of Thailand - Mae Sai city. Cross-border market, time to buy souvenirs.
- 13:30 Lunch at national restaurant on the banks of Mekong River.
- 14:00 Excursion to the unique Opium Museum.
- 15:30 An observation deck overlooking the three state borders between Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.
- 17:00 We are leaving the Golden Triangle and go to Chiang Rai. Check in at the hotel.
- 19:00 We have dinner, watch national folklore show. Free time, for example - you can visit local night market.
- 07:30 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 08:30 Check-out from the hotel.
- 09:00 Visit unique White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) and mystical Black House (Baan Dam Museum) located in the suburb of Chiang Rai.
- 11:30 Departure to Chiang Mai - another city in the north of Thailand.
- 12:00 On the way to Chiang Mai, we will stop at natural thermal springs.
- 13:30 Lunch in a suburb of Chiang Mai.
- 14:30 We arrive to Chiang Mai. The sightseeing tour includes a unique production of umbrellas, paper and silk.
- 15:00 Doi Suthep temple which is located at an altitude of 1030 meters above sea level. The 304 steps lead here.
- 18:30 Transfer to Chiang Mai airport. Flight, meeting at airport and transfer to Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket Town, we deliver you to any hotel or guesthouse.
"Golden Triangle Premium" - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Golden Triangle Premium and write your own review!