- Transfer service from Pattaya and back
- Work of a professional guide
- Stay one night in a luxury SPA-hotel according to the program
- Full board (two lunches, breakfast and dinner)
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Single occupancy - 700 THB surcharge per person per night
- Alcohol and supplementary food
- You can rent a golf cart for moving around the historic park of Sukhothai
- Massage at the hotel
- Passport (required original)
- Money for personal expenses
- Temple clothes - knees and shoulders closed
- Bathing accessories, towels
- Lunch box (dry breakfast) from the hotel
- Camera and video equipment
"Kingdom of Sukhothai" • excursion from Pattaya
Excursion from Pattaya or from Bangkok for two days, this journey is called "Relax-Tour". We visit two historical parks of the Kingdom of Thailand - Sukhothai and the "Diamond Wall". We will see a fantastically beautiful Mirror Temple (not to be confused with the Mirror Temple, which we visit during "Power of Life" one day excursion, the temple is completely different). We will visit Phitsanulok and see an ancient statue of Gold Buddha. Also, on the way we will relax in Thai Wellness Center with mineral hot pools. Accommodation in luxurious SPA-hotel, which is decorated in Thai national style and this will add a highlight to the journey. An experienced guide-historian, a group of 4-8 people will accompany you on the trip. There is no shopping on this tour.
For single travelers, the extra-charge will be 700 Baht per night. Single supplement is payable at the hotel lobby upon check-in.
"Kingdom of Sukhothai" • tour details
The first day:
- Pick-up from Pattaya hotels early in the morning by comfortable minibus or minivan.
- 08:00 Stop for breakfast (not included in the price, take a lunch box from the hotel).
- 09:00 Arrive at the Mirror Temple. This is one of the most impressive and unusual temples in Thailand. We will visit the three most amazing temples within the complex.
- 12:30 The "Diamond Wall" historical park, which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- 13:30 Stop for lunch. It is already included in the tour price.
- 15:00 Rest in Phra Ruang Thai health center, mineral springs and pools with healing water.
- 17:00 Arrival in the historic city of Sukhothai, check-in at hotel. For extra can book a massage at the hotel, and there is a swimming pool.
- 17:30 Evening stroll through the historic city of Sukhothai. Guests can rent bicycles at the hotel.
- 19:00 Dinner at a national restaurant with lake view.
- From 20:00 until morning - rest in the hotel, free time. Massages can be booked at the hotel. Can visit Sukhothai Night Market.
- 07:30 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 08:00 Walk through the historic park of Sukhothai on a tourist open tram. Who wants to explore the park on their own - our guide provide bicycles. For extra you can take a golf cart.
- 10:30 Back to hotel, free time. You can relax by the pool, or have a cup of coffee or tea.
- 12:00 Checkout from hotel, leave Sukhothai and go to Phitsanulok.
- 13:00 Arrive to Phitsanulok. Wat Phra Rattana Mahathat is an ancient Buddhist temple located on the banks of the Nan River. The temple was founded in 1357 during the reign of King Maha Thammaradsh of Sukhothai. The temple is famous throughout Thailand for its golden sculpture of Buddha, which is called Phra Buddha Chinnarath. This image is considered the most beautiful Buddha portrait in Thailand. Buddha was cast more than 700 years ago by King Mahatmarach Lithai of the Sukhothai dynasty. In temple is located the National Museum of Buddha Chinnarat, which houses a large collection of art objects from the heyday of the Kingdom of Sukhothai.
- 14:00 Lunch.
- 17:00 Temple complex of Luang Phu Tuang monk in Ayutthaya.
- 21:00 Return to Pattaya, transfer to you hotel/condo.
This tour is usually accompanied by a Russian-speaking tourist guide. If you need an English-speaking guide, it will be optimal to choose an individual tour. In this case, the program will be held in English only.
Excursion "Kingdom of Sukhothai" • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Kingdom of Sukhothai and write your own review!