- Transfer by air-con minibus from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Accompany of a professional guide
- All entrance fees and charges
- Accommodation in eco-hotel on Khao Kho National Park territory
- Two lunches, breakfast, dinner
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Extra charge for single
- Donations and alms at temples
- Money for personal expenses
- Clothes for visiting temples and holy places - knees, shoulders closed
- Lunchbox from hotel
- Camera, video equipment
"Khao Kho, Above Clouds" • excursion from Pattaya
This is a new author's adventure tour in the high-mountainous Khao Kho national park (not to be confused with the Khao Kheow). Khao Kho is a favorite vacation spot of Thais. Travel in small groups, the tourist program is conducted by a very experienced guide. The program "all inclusive" - accommodation in an eco-hotel in the national park (reserve), two lunches, dinner and breakfast, all entrances and fees.
"Above the Clouds" excursion is performed from Pattaya. Departures from Bangkok are also possible and the price will not change, but the collection time will be different. Moreover it is impossible to pick you up from Bangkok's hotel - the guide will appoint place of pick you up in the eve of our trip.
From Pattaya, departure early in the morning - about 04:00 AM and return the next day to nine o'clock evening. During these two days, we cover a distance on the order of 1200 kilometers, mainly along the highway. Perhaps the tour "Above the Clouds" is not suitable for those who rest with small children. It depends on how they fill in long journeys.
"Above Clouds" • package details
Excursion "Above the Clouds" - a great solution for those who are not the first time in Thailand, and it would seem, there is nothing to be surprised at. Just like "Thai Express" tour - many exotic and unprecedented objects. During these two days we visit:
- The temple of a famous hermit monk in Thailand, located in the mountains.
- Oval cold waterfall in Khao Kho national park.
- Mystical cave of spirits, where, according to legend, during the Ayutthaya period, the Thai nobles hid treasure to preserve valuables from the advancing Burmese army.
- One of the most impressive cascading waterfalls in Thailand - Kaeng Sofa, or as it is otherwise called: "Niagara of Thailand".
- Giant ancient Khmer city "Four Angels", preserved to our days, lost in the jungle. In the territory of the ancient city we move on open golf carts.
- Alpine residence of the King, flower park.
- The Temple on Glass Mountain (Wat Phrathat Pha Sorn Kaew or วัดพระธาตุผาซ่อนแก้ว) - a true miracle of the Kingdom of Thailand.
- We spend the night at the "Sea of Clouds" hotel that is truly located in mountains above the clouds.
- At dawn - fantastic, unreal beautiful views.
- Buddha-park of Petchabun province.
- Phrom Sawat cave, a large historical cave with a temple inside.
- On the way, we make stops in especially picturesque places, from where magnificent panoramic views of the mountains are opened.
The tour is designed for tourists who are not the first time in Thailand. Who is interested in nature, traditions and religion of Thailand. It is unlikely that it is suitable for travelers with small children - although moving closer than Kanchanaburi's River Kwai from Pattaya, but enough distant. Although on a good highway. This tourist program does not require any physical activity from you, you don’t need to walk much. Also suitable for people with disabilities. Always take warm clothes with you - it's cool in the mountains!
"Above Clouds" excursion • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Above Clouds and write your own review!