- Transfer from any hotel/condo in Pattaya and back
- Visa to Cambodia
- Meals (breakfast and two lunches).
- Guide accompanying
- One night 3* hotel accommodation
- Ticket to Angkor Temple Complex
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Alcohol, supplementary food
- Hotel level upgrade
- Reentry permit for those who need it
- Fine 100 THB for the lack of photos, the loss of immigration card. Fine for overstay
- Surcharge for single hotel accommodation
- Passport (required original)
- Immigration card, or 100 THB if it is lost
- Two photos 2 of passport format, or 100 THB
- If you need re-entry permit, must prepare 4 photos of passport format, and 1300 THB
- Air ticket from Thailand and hotel reservation (tourist voucher, or rent agreement)
- Temple clothes - knees and shoulders closed
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimming suite - hotel with swimming pool
- Money for personal expenses - optimally in US dollars, THB also acceptable
Cambodia "Economy" guided tour from Pattaya
"Cambodia Economy" is one of the most popular excursions from Pattaya to Cambodia. Along with such an excursion to Cambodia from Thailand, as "Cambodia Premium". The advantage is not only the most affordable price! But also the fact that this program intersects with more expensive programs of a similar direction in almost everything. A wonderful choice for those who are planning to visit Cambodia for the first time and get acquainted with the main sights of this country: Small Circle of Angkor Temple Complex.
Excursion "Cambodia Economy" is performed only from Pattaya. It is possible to collect guests from the city of Rayong, but there are no trips from Bangkok.
Cambodia Econom • excursion program
The first day:
- Time pick up around 4:30 in the morning. You will be taken from any hotel or condo in Pattaya. Transfer to Thailand-Cambodian border.
- Stop for smoking, toilet, coffee or breakfast (not included).
- Arriving at the border, meeting with staff and crossing the border (Cambodian visa included).
- Meeting with guide, departure from the border, information about Cambodia.
- Arrival in Siem Reap City, visit to Royal Park.
- Check in at 4* hotel (with swimming pool)
- Sunset meeting.
- Souvenir shop.
- Return to the hotel and free time.
Dinner and national folk show "Apsara" not included in tour price. But of course, you can reserve it for extra payment to our guide.
- Excursion to Angkor Temple Complex (ticket included). Acquaintance with temples of Angkor's Small Circle: Angkor Wat, Bayon, Terrace of Elephants, terrace of the King Leprosy, ruins of Ancient City, Ta Keo, Ta Prohm. A total of 7-7.5 hours to inspect these temples.
- Return to the hotel and check out from it.
- Cambodian Silk Factory.
- Genocide memorial - Wat Thmei pagoda.
- Departure to the border, border crossing. Return to Thailand. Time for visit Duty Free.
- Transfer from the border to your hotel in Pattaya, usually return to 23:00-23:30
One night at 4* hotel (air-conditioned rooms with an autonomous hot shower, there is a pool at the hotel). In high season, the hotel class may be replaced by 3* and 2*, of course we warn about when ordering a tour.
Cambodia Angkor tour from Pattaya • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Cambodia 2 Days Economy Tour and write your own review!