- Transfers in Thailand and Nepal
- Flight ticket Bangkok-Kathmandu-Bangkok
- Kathmandu City Tour
- Hotel accommodation according to program
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Optional excursions and services over included
- Extra food
- Visa on arrival (if necessary)
- Single accommodation in the hotel
- Re-entry permit (if necessary)
- Passport (original)
- Immigration card if you have it
- Photo 3х4 cm
- Air ticket from Thailand, hotel reservation in Thailand
- Money for personal expenses (US dollars)
Tour from Thailand to Nepal Kathmandu
Excursion from Thailand to the Kingdom of Nepal, which is rightly considered the highest country in the world, since over 40% of the territory is located at altitudes of 3000 meters and more. Strictly speaking, Nepal is located in the subtropical zone. But because of the pronounced altitudinal zoning, you can visit all climatic zones, starting with the jungle in the South and ending with eternal snow, even alpine deserts in the northern regions. Here is the highest peak of the world - Everest (8848 meters). By the way, any guest of the Kingdom of Nepal gets a unique opportunity to fly around the peaks of the Himalayan range and see mountains in the dawn rays of the sun!
In addition to natural treasures and mountains that attract adventure seekers from around the world, the Kingdom of Nepal is famous for its history. It is believed that Buddha was born on the territory of ancient Nepal, respectively, Buddhism is widespread here. Nowadays many locals practice Hinduism. The capital of Nepal, Kathmandu City, preserves the architectural appearance of the 17 century. There is an abundance of Buddhist and Hindu temples of various shapes and scales: from huge stupas to street sanctuaries in the walls of houses. And local natives claim that 10 of millions of gods live in the valley of Kathmandu.
In order to fully explore the sights of the Kingdom of Nepal, you must have at least 3 days. Therefore, it will be considered such a program.
Excursion program from Pattaya to Nepal
The first day:
- From Pattaya we leave to 04:30 - 05:00. If you are staying in Bangkok, then a little later. Transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport (Bangkok);
- Arriving at Suvarnabhumi Airport, check-in;
- Flight from Bangkok to Kathmandu, the capital of the Kingdom of Nepal;
- Pass border and customs control;
- In 14:00 meet with a guide at Kathmandu Intl. Airport. Transfer to the hotel from airport;
- Check in at hotel 3*
- Free time. The guide will offer various options for its implementation.
- 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel;
- 10:00 Sightseeing tour. We get acquainted with the Pashupatinnath temple, the largest stupa in Nepal Budhanat, inspect Durbar Square, etc.
- 08:00 Breakfast at the hotel;
- 09:00 Check out from hotel to airport;
- Kathmandu Flight - Bangkok;
- Pass border and customs control, meet at the airport and transfer to hotel in Pattaya or Bangkok.
It is Option 1 tour from Thailand to Nepal. We also offer Option 2 tour to the Kingdom of Nepal. Option 2 includes additionally includes flying over the Himalayas in a light aircraft.
Tour from Thailand to Nepal - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Nepal Tour from Pattaya and write your own review!