- Transfer from Pattaya or from Bangkok to airport and back
- Flight Bangkok-Vientiane-Bangkok, or Utapao-Udon Thani-Utapao
- Transfer from/to airport in Laos
- Vientiane City Tour
- Hotel accommodation according to the program
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Optional excursions and services other than those included in the price when ordering a tour
- Extra food, alcohol
- Citizens of some countries need a visa on arrival in Laos, the cost varies depending on nationality. Specify when ordering.
- Re-entry permit for those who need it
- Surcharge for single occupancy in hotel
- Surcharge for changing the category of hotel (negotiated when ordering the tour and after payment cannot be replaced)
- Passport (original)
- Immigration card (if you have it)
- If you need visa on arrival to Laos - prepare the necessary amount for visa fee (you will be informed about this when placing the order)
- Air ticket from Thailand, hotel booking in Thailand
- Money for personal expenses (US dollars, or THB)
Excursion from Pattaya to Laos - description
Travel to one of the least developed economically, but at the same time the most mysterious country from the neighboring Kingdom of Thailand.
Historically, Laos was a French colony, one of three located in Indochina. Initially, the colonial oppression, civil strife, and then the ardent adherence to the canons of socialism led to a very sad economic situation in the 70-s of the twentieth century and this was the reason for the mass emigration of the population, which according to the most modest estimates reached 10%. Aggressive actions by the United States and its allies against the socialist countries of the region that affected the territory of Laos have had a very negative impact. For almost two decades, Laos was actually isolated from the outside world. At present, this still very poor and landlocked country is in a state of peace and relative prosperity, aimed at stabilizing political and economic structures, and also welcomes the entry of foreign tourists.
In spite of everything, any trip we have organized here is a rich excursion program, comfortable hotels, developed infrastructure and excellent service. And the almost complete absence of Western influence will provide an opportunity to see the traditional way of life of the region. As a rule, tourists who have been to Laos conclude that this is in fact one of the most interesting countries in Southeast Asia.
Laos is quite far from Pattaya and Bangkok (about 700 kilometers), so the best solution to get there is an air flight.
Overnight tour to Laos from Pattaya
The first day:
- 04:00 Departure from Pattaya hotel to airport. Flight takes 50 minutes;
- 09:00 Departure to the Thai-Lao border to the Friendship Bridge. VIP-pass of Thailand-Laos PDR border;
- 11:00 Visit to the Buddha Park, where we inspect the many statues of Buddhist and Hindu subjects;
- 13:00 Lunch buffet with beer and wine included;
- 14:00 A sightseeing tour of Vientiane - the capital of Laos. We will inspect: Wat Sisaket (Black Stupa) - the oldest city temple, Ho Prakeo Museum - former Royal Palace, That Luang (Great Stupa) - the most important national and religious monument of Laos, Patusai monument (Triumphal Arch) - a monument to those who died in wars, Presidential Palace, etc.
- 17:00 We check in the hotel.
- 09:00 Breakfast;
- 12:00 Transfer to the airport for departure to Bangkok;
- Meeting at the airport of Bangkok (or U-Tapao), transfer to your hotel in Pattaya;
- 19:00 Arrive in Pattaya.
As in the case of Cambodia, it is better to take USD with you for personal expenses. But you can pay THB too. The local currency (Lao Kip) has a very weak exchange rate against THB and USD, it is almost impossible to exchange in Thailand.
Tour to Vientiane from Thailand - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Laos Tour from Pattaya and write your own review!